How long does it take for hardfolding or EXOCfolding to update?

cactus

Limp Gawd
How long does it take for hardfolding or EOCfolding to update? I finished a bigadv last night, I think ~1-2am, but still haven't see it update. I haven't put a pinhole in my firewall so I cant ssh to it to look at the log. :(

EOCfolding is every three hours. I believe they process new data an hour after stanford puts out new stats.

I've always seen finished WUs show up within a few hours of when they were completed.

Ill have to wait till after work to check my log. I'm thinking it error out or I have langouste set up wrong. Now I'm going to get mowed by n31l for sure.

EOC actually tells you the time until the next update in the upper left corner. If your points haven't shown up in their stats, it means Stanford hasn't counted the unit yet.

So It seems I finished the unit with 85% time remaining @ 6:56 UTC 5/19 and got a new unit which is at ~87% done. Is there a log fie for langouste to see what it is doing?
TIA

Found the long, I should have looked at the README first. It is in /tmp/langouste-USER
Anyway it says it sent it at 7:30 UTC 5/19 so I guess I am just being impatient.

Back