how do I figure or find out my points per hour?

grethor

Limp Gawd
Ive checked in the MyFolding.html, unitinfo.txt, and the FAHlog.txt file and I cannot find my points per hour rating. Where or how do i find it?

You calculate based on processing several proteins. If you run EMIII you can check the stats file and calculate your PPH by dividing the total points for the proteins by the number of hours it takes.

I like looking at my points at EXTREME Overclocking. Type in your name in the find user box, and it will show you all you stats. Mine is here mnscout . All my computers got monster wus so that's why I didn't get points yesterday.

MN Scout said:
All my computers got monster wus so that's why I didn't get points yesterday.

yeah yeah yeah... likely story :D

This is why you need more boxen... so a few large WU don't bring your production to a halt (or an apparent halt)... it's always better to see that progress line climbing... and climbing... and climbing........

Just kidding with you, BTW

Keep on Folding!!

I've been spending a lot of time at the extreme overclocking stats page lately too. Really nice site. The overtake graph that tells me when I'll pass people was really fun back when I was moving up 10 places a day.

I was so suprised when I saw my stats this morning. I thought my internet connection dropped out, but it diddn't. Then I checked and made sure that F@H was running, but it was. Then I checked the WUs; ahh that explained it. :)

Anyone want to send me more computers to run, so I don't have to have such a large drop in my points when such nasty large WU get stuck in my computers.
PS. I have free(kinda) electricity. I'm in college now :)

Back