[HOT]The Dell coupon you have all been waiting for 35% Inspirons!

Jovian

Limp Gawd
Dell Home Customers: 35% off select Inspirons over $999!

35% off on select Inspiron notebooks $999+ Coupon
Code: B?MMRMGLWPVDFC Exp Th 7/7/05 5:59am CT or earlier

May not be combinable with Mail in Rebates, Deals of the Week, Outrageous Deals, dollars off, percentages off, select other promotions and the following evalue codes: 111-i1200S0, 111-i2200S0, 111-i6000S0, 111-i600MS0, 111-I700MS0, 111-9300S0, 111-XPS2S0, 111-IX1S0. Only one coupon may be applied per cart at checkout. Coupon code expires after first 5000 uses, or earlier if offer is terminated earlier. Offer subject to change. View details in 'My Cart'. Enter coupon code at checkout. emailit

Yes this does include the XPS Gen 2 I just doubler checked

Information from this page http://www.techbargains.com/dellcoupons.cfm

40gb
6800go
$1020 thats obscene if i hadn't just bought a powermac i'd be all over this
but i'm already in debt :(

grrr... doesn't help much on a 700m. Bring back the $750 off $1499, Dell!!!

I can't get the coupon to work on the 9300 or the 700m. It gives me an error saying that I need to add more information. Is it because the 9300 and 700m both already have MIRs on them?

Pretty [H]ot. If you take a preconfigured(no customization), you can get ~45% off .

Im looking at this one for my father-inlaw:
6V604-i2200X2

add a 100USD/1gig memory upgrade and it seems like a pretty sweet laptop. Thoughts?

Im a little lost on how to get the preconfigured one on the website. Can you post a link?

Its the deal of the week, computers.
Insperon Deal o Week

The the best price point is on the a 6000: 1038$450=635. Thats like 43% off.

I think I read all the fine print too. Its an instant rebate which is really nice. You have to take their config, which isnt bad. I might upgrade the ram from the 256mb. Its also a wide screen.

does it combine with my military discount from AAFES?

darn i don't think it does...so it'd still be 1479 for a xps2 :-(

Thanks for the coupon code! Yesterday I was looking at an XPS Gen 2 thinking, "$3500 is just too much for a laptop right now... too bad it's not closer to $2000" Today I snagged it for $2,244.45 shipped!!! (Regular price was $3,453.00.)

Inspiron XPS Gen 2:
Intel(r) Pentium(r) M Processor 760 (2 GHz/2MB Cache/533MHz FSB)
17 inch UltraSharpTM Wide Screen UXGA Display with TrueLifeTM
1GB Dual Channel DDR2 SDRAM at 533MHz 2 Dimm
256MB NVIDIA(r) GeForceTM Go 6800 Ultra
100GB Hard Drive
Microsoft Windows XP Professional
Integrated 1 Gigabit Network Card and Modem
8x CD/DVD burner (DVD+/-RW) with double-layer write capability
Intel(r) PRO 2200 and Dell 350 Bluetooth Internal Wireless Card
9-cell Lithium Ion Primary Battery (80 WHr)
9-cell Lithium Ion Additional Battery (80 WHr)
1Yr Ltd Warranty, 1Yr Mail-In Service, and 1Yr Technical Support
1Yr Ltd. Warranty- Advance Exchange

I also got free 3-5 day shipping and a free printer (not that I need the printer, but whatever... free is good).

bassman

For god's sake, if you're going to drop 22 C-notes on a Dell laptop, spend an extra C and get a little more warranty!

I highly suggest that anyone buying in this thread spend the little extra to go to 2 years - if not more.

Trust me.

so what all together would be the cheapest laptop with this deal?

Hale said:
does it combine with my military discount from AAFES?

darn i don't think it does...so it'd still be 1479 for a xps2 :-(

It's not possible to combine any coupons with the AAFES site, I have tried..... :(

well today was the day!!!

I ORDERED MY XPS LAPTOP!!!!!

80g 72rpm (needed all the space i could get)
Backpack
Extra battery
4y Warenty (complete coverage)

Cant wait. And as soon as i get it Im going to get the back plate painted!

DriveEuro said:
I can't get the coupon to work on the 9300 or the 700m. It gives me an error saying that I need to add more information. Is it because the 9300 and 700m both already have MIRs on them?
Yes, it seems to be the MIR on the 9300. I had this problem at first yesterday (I finally ordered one). When you get to the Inspiron page that has you choose and customize between 4 different pre-config'ed models, choose any but the cheapest one as a starting point. The budget one has that crappy $300 MIR and it won't let you enter a coupon code, nor will it let you drop the MIR. Choose any of the other three - they all get you to the same place anyway, just with different pre-selected options.

does this deal still work? i put a coupon on a i6000 and i wanna know if i can checkout.

if i put the coupon code in and it took 1,000 bucks off of the final price does that mean itll work when i checkout, if the max number of uses hasnt been met yet? thanks

Is it me, or can you not get a better deal on the 9300 specced the same as an XPS? The way I'd work it is:
2gig processor
80gig 7200RPM
256MB/RAM (Upgrading with 3rd party RAM ASAP cause it's cheaper)
256MB 6800go
2 batteries
2year warranty
No software, or cheapest software. (XP Home anyone?)

9300 config came to ~2900, XPS came to 3400 before rebates. That's a big diff for essentially the same laptop. Only diff was that XPS had minimum RAM at 512, 9300 at 256. And besides, I think the 9300 looks better.

this is a good deal.
saved $636 dollars on a 600m
wanted a small yet powerful laptop, already have a gaming rig.
pentium m 1.6ghz
64mb radeon 9000 + SXGA
1gb ddr
60gb
8x dvd+/-RW double-layer
intelpro 2915 a/b/g
2yr Complete Care
dropped all the bullshit software i could
got free shipping also.
i'm pleased, can't wait for it to get here.
thanks again.

nephilim said:
Is it me, or can you not get a better deal on the 9300 specced the same as an XPS? The way I'd work it is:
2gig processor
80gig 7200RPM
256MB/RAM (Upgrading with 3rd party RAM ASAP cause it's cheaper)
256MB 6800go
2 batteries
2year warranty
No software, or cheapest software. (XP Home anyone?)

9300 config came to ~2900, XPS came to 3400 before rebates. That's a big diff for essentially the same laptop. Only diff was that XPS had minimum RAM at 512, 9300 at 256. And besides, I think the 9300 looks better.

The XPS has an ultra GPU and will accept next gen video cards. Unsure if the 9300 will accept next gen cards or not (I know the ultra doesn't fit in there due to the cooling being different). I realize its supposed to be the same chassis, but if that were true then everything would be interchangable and its not....

One thing I have noticed... starting with the priciest model and removing options seems to yield cheaper prices than vice versa. Guess they offer some price breaks if you buy the top model, but forget to remove them when you customize from there.
EDIT: Seems to only be the higher end notebooks where that holds true.

For god's sake, if you're going to drop 22 C-notes on a Dell laptop, spend an extra C and get a little more warranty!

I highly suggest that anyone buying in this thread spend the little extra to go to 2 years - if not more.

Trust me.

Good advice. Done. Fortunately, Dell let me upgrade the warranty for the cost of the current promotion (couldn't get the 35% off coupon).

Back