Hot, 20% at greenmangaming, Deus Ex: HR for 29.98.

Wait I just saw they are based in the UK, does that matter if I live in the US? Are Steam codes region specific?

This site looks like direct2drive and i wont order unti lsomeone responds to compdd

Just googled and yes they do work on US systems when registering with steam. Just make srue the game is supported.

Ok thanks! $29 is a great deal, especially since it activates on Steam anyway :)

Use coupon code: FACEB-JULY2-20PEC for 20% off bringing it to 29.60 (works on any game, but may be one use only like the previous code).

coupon found from:
http://www.facebook.com/GreenManGaming?sk=app_4949752878

(like them on facebook, exclusive tab shows it).

Code might just last a day, not sure.

Code is until the 18th. Not sure about the sale price though.

for those of you who bit, did this activate with the free copy of the original GOTY?

It isn't the Augmented Edition. I made a post in their forums about whether they will sell it, and they said soon.

I'm not sure GMG's policy on canceling preorders

Any idea if this is a steam key or going to be like direct2drive?

Deus Ex 3 is a Steamworks game. So regardless of how or where you buy, it can be and has to be activated on Steam.

This site definately doesn't work for me. It constatly said that my card was declined. No idea why as there is 7k available balance. This site works for US right?

This site definately doesn't work for me. It constatly said that my card was declined. No idea why as there is 7k available balance. This site works for US right?

Yeah, I had the same problem when I bought from them. They actually triggered my card's fraud alert and the card was unusable until I called the bank.

I recommend contacting greenman and they can enable it so that you can pay via Paypal. That worked just fine for me but I had to contact them first.

I really need to find out the refund policy for pre-orders. Anyone from the UK have time and want to give them a call? :p

Basically I'd want to cancel if they offer a similar discount to the Augmented Edition.

I really need to find out the refund policy for pre-orders. Anyone from the UK have time and want to give them a call? :p

Basically I'd want to cancel if they offer a similar discount to the Augmented Edition.

You can send questions right on the site. When I sent them a question, they answered within 5 minutes even though it would have been the middle of the night in the UK.

Think I'll pass. I've never heard of this company and don't want to risk being forced into a human centipede if I agree to their terms & conditions. ;)

You can send questions right on the site. When I sent them a question, they answered within 5 minutes even though it would have been the middle of the night in the UK.

I'll give that a try. I've just been posting on their forums since staff respond there.

Think I'll pass. I've never heard of this company and don't want to risk being forced into a human centipede if I agree to their terms & conditions. ;)

Well it wouldn't really matter, since the key you get works through Steam and has to be used through Steam. Basically you'd never have to deal with them at all really.

Overall after reading through their terms and trying their service with the free game promo I can mention some of the following -

1) You can trade in games for credit you don't want anymore
2) They have an in writing 7 day refund policy for games you haven't played.
3) The Capsule program is for downloading and activation only. You do need it to run games nor will it autorun (or any hidden service).
4) They were fast in addressing the ARMA2 issue even though it was a free game promotion. (The MOW2 key issue I had was due to Gamespy being overloaded)
5) They are competing on price. For instance the Heroes 6 preorder has a discount better than the standard 10% as well currently.
6) Pay for reviews?

They have been around a long time and It's a STEAMWORKS game, meaning it uses steam.

I've ordered from them for years.

This past weekend they even gave out free games (Arma 2, men of war).

sweet, good find, thanx OP. Had probem with my visa cc but paypal worked just fine.

I'm in the US and it worked for me when I used Paypal. It errored out after I hit submit order but my Paypal was still charged and I received an order confirmation email from GOG.

Bought it with paypal. Got same error as compddd but was charged and game is available under my games. Now I wonder when we'll receive our keys.

Hmm ordered it with my Credit card. Error-ed out but still charged me and is in my games list. I guess it worked.

Hmm actually now looking at this more.. They are based in the UK. The game comes out the 26th there. Going to cancel this.

I bit for one. Was planning to buy anyway but with that discount made it too good to pass up.

Where are you able to buy a physical copy for that price?

I got it for $37.99 from Newegg a few days ago. The price on this site came out to 33$ for me btw.. not 30$. Also the sale on Newegg was $39.99 and it came out to $37.99 for me. Not sure why my prices are different but i'll take it. :D

I would love that price. But I haven't seen a sale price for a retail copy here in Canada yet. It would be $56 ($50, 12% tax) for me for the regular version (not augmented) lol...

I'm still mulling over paying for a physical augmented copy, but it is a rather big price difference.

Can you'll access the website? Been trying all day but it just times out. I'm in the USA if that makes a difference.

Back