Headset Help: Fatal1ty MXII, Razer Barracuda HP-1, or Siberia Steelseries Full-Size

chanchan

Limp Gawd
Hi guys,

I'm looking at these 4 models and I'm wondering what would be the best for gaming.

I'm purchasing from this local store: http://www.canadacomputers.com/index.php?do=ShowProdList&cmd=pl&id=HSP.958

The Razer Barracuda HP-1 is on sale for $80
Fatl1ty MXII is $55
Siberia Steelseries Full-Size v1 is $60
Siberia Steelseries Full-Size v2 is $80

I don't want to spend more than $100, what else do you guys recommend?

I've had your same problem, friend.

Audio-Technica ATH-A700 are superior to any of those. :)

Also there is the ATH-A900 but there around 200$ but there 40Ohm & 5-40,000 response

5-35,000 frequency response (higher than any in it's range I believe)
Extremely comfortable so i've heard.
& I plan on buying these!

The only problem is it's 64ohms, so i'm not sure if a standard X-Fi or HTOmega card has enough power to put those headphones to it's max.

But i'd still suggest getting these.

Regards,
TrentH

Last edited:
Thing is I can't really afford to spend over the $100, and even then I'd like to spend less, that's why I was asking between the ones I posted, what's my best bet? I'm leaning towards the Razer right now.

Thing is I can't really afford to spend over the $100, and even then I'd like to spend less, that's why I was asking between the ones I posted, what's my best bet? I'm leaning towards the Razer right now.

Think about the warrenty & power you'll need for these & the frequency response as that would be the biggest difference & of coarse the dB.

Regards,
TrentH

Back