Hardfolding down...

Crosshairs

Administrator
Staff member
anyone else ?
Its down for me...shows me a advertising page....

I sent a PM to Kyle about it. Lets not flood his inbox.

AFAIK, the domain s not owned nor maintained by Kyle.....King N takes care of it...
anyway, it has expired and its probably just an oversight.

Looks like the hardfolding.com domain expired on 3/21/09 and was taken over on 3/23/09 by register.com.

I don't know who owns it. Don't remember. Just renewed it for 10 years.

screw the beer.. just buy the ammo and beg to shoot some more computer crap with the 50 cal :p because thats what i sure as hell would do.. god i hate california..

screw the beer.. just buy the ammo and beg to shoot some more computer crap with the 50 cal :p because thats what i sure as hell would do.. god i hate california..

I think you might be lost.:)

anyway...I'm l getting the register.com page.....I got the hardfolding page last night...but not today...

I think you might be lost.:)

anyway...I'm l getting the register.com page.....I got the hardfolding page last night...but not today...

i think you forgot to watch the video with the 50 cal and the hard drives on the news page..

i think you forgot to watch the video with the 50 cal and the hard drives on the news page..

I saw the video..I'm just wondering what your comment has to do with this thread.......you might want to read the title of the thread your posting in..:)

FF is being retarded and wont let me quote your buy beer post.. hence why it looked out of place.. :p

Just takes a while for the DNS to properly propagate, you should be seeing it now. If not, you need better DNS server. Try 4.2.2.1.

The guy that owns it got back with me and thought he had transferred it to me years ago. I will follow up and make sure it gets done this time.

Sorry about that.

Yeah, It seems to be working for me today...and thanks again Kyle.

Back