Handmade Cmoy Headphone Amp $36 shipped

Starcrossed

2[H]4U
I bought a headphone amplifier and, now, have no use for it. It is a cmoy portable headphone amp, but I'm having problems getting a link to it, ATM. I bought it on ebay for $40 + $6 shipping. I'll sell it for $30 + $6 shipping. Never used, 24 hour DOA warranty.

Here is the description and picture of it:

great new handmade cmoy headphone amp with bass boost. this is one of my latest batch of headphone amps, and i have added bass boost to its new design. i build these headphone amps from scratch, and this new design is the best yet. it is enclosed in a beautiful case made of exotic padauk and mahogany, and finished in glossy lacquer. the cmoy itself features an alps potentiometer with built in power switch, opa2227 opamp, vishay caps, nichicon 470uf power cap, 1% metal film surface mount resistors, a tle2426 rail splitter with noise reduction, and a new faceplate design that lets the led shine through. it measures about 3x3x1.125 inches. flip the switch on the front for a powerful bass boost, or leave it off for natural flat frequency response. this amp is ready to add power to your music and drive those headphones.
94db_1.JPG

Back