[H]ot [H]ot [H]ot Monarch Summer Blowout

Status
Not open for further replies.
I ordered an X1900XT graphic card 11 days ago, but it isn't shipped yet. So I sent an email inquiring about the status yesterday. I've been waiting for their response.
I need a video card now :mad:

Sounds like Monarch has customer service issues.
I was thinking about buying somethings for my new pc, but based on a lot of what im heard, ill stick with other etailers :cool:

Let's try not to bash Monarch in their own thread :rolleyes:

Not only is it impolite, but it gives people a bad idea about how great Monarch is. I get great deals off them all the time and save TONS of money over ordering from Newegg. If you have something you dislike about Mr. Monarch, just PM him instead of bitching on the forum....

just got a Fedex tracking number from Monarch.
their shipping is slower than some other sites, but the price is really competitive.
It's acceptable.

I just ordered a new His ICEQ3 X1900XT on Monday... the charge went through today and I'm hoping I get it by Friday (but it doesn't look like it...). It was cheaper than New Egg, there was no sales tax, and there's a $20 rebate on the card through HIS. If I would have ordered it from New Egg, it may have got here quicker, but I would have lost out on the sales tax. Hope it gets here soon (yay!). I want to play...
Greg

Monarch is OK. If you see a great price, grab it from them, but not if you need it quickly. And, don't try contacting them - 2 emails, 2 voicemails, and a PM later, none were replied. After calling several times per day, someone finally answered the phone on the 3rd day. I needed to ask them another question, but it seems as though my luck ran out with the one.

Otherwise, when I DID get a hold of someone, he was very good, and answered every question as best he could.

I just think it's an issue of how overwhelmed they've gotten. They DO have a retail store, so they have to balance it all. Do you work at Best Buy/Circuit City/etc? Just imagine if you were doing all of the retail orders AND the web stuff (not just pick ups) out of the same store!

So... Upset about not being able to really contact them? A little. Sympathetic of their situation? A little there, too.

They do the best they can, I would imagine. We just bother them too darn much. :p

Ordered my mobo and cpu on Monday the 24th of July, today is the 27th and I am still waiting for it to be shipped. Called and they said it would be shipped today or tomorrow and they'll upgrade my shipping to FedEx 2 day air. Thats funny because I paid for 2 day air in the first place. Use NewEgg.

solartaco said:
Ordered my mobo and cpu on Monday the 24th of July, today is the 27th and I am still waiting for it to be shipped. Called and they said it would be shipped today or tomorrow and they'll upgrade my shipping to FedEx 2 day air. Thats funny because I paid for 2 day air in the first place. Use NewEgg.

hahahaha, did you mention the fact that it's not an upgrade anyways?

My previous order with Monarch was shipped next day and arrived on time and all. Seems they've run into a few bumps lately, though.

lame and lame again. My freakin order is still in warehouse. Dammit. How many days does it have to stay in the freakin warehouse when monarch already has the item in stock(i checked before i ordered). Oh why why did i order from them. I am a huge idiot.

lol. Guys this thread is for deals, not moaning and whining.

Keep it professional, call, email, or pm.

haha, my general rule of thumb when ordering from monarch is only order if the deal is saving me a substantial amt of $$$. why? because iv come to learn it take ATLEST two weeks to get your order, and this has applied to all of the 5 or so orders iv done with them. why cheapers prices? because they save by having shitty customer service

why am i posting this in the "hot deals" thread?
because its the truth and everyone should be aware of it
this isnt "bashing" its customer feedback

will i still order from monarch? sure, if i dont mind getting the good in two weeks

otherwise im willing to pay more at the egg to get the item shipped out within a day or two, or even that same day

shrug, when I ordered my OCZ 700w gamexstream a week and a half ago, I got it within four days of placing the order (including shipping)

Took 4 days to get my opty 146 a few months ago. They beat Newegg by a day on orders I purchased the same night...

Same with my video card, only it took 5 days.

On both orders combined, I saved over $120 over ordering off Newegg. Even if they did make me wait a week more, it still would have been well worth the money saved.

d94 said:
haha, my general rule of thumb when ordering from monarch is only order if the deal is saving me a substantial amt of $$$. why? because iv come to learn it take ATLEST two weeks to get your order, and this has applied to all of the 5 or so orders iv done with them. why cheapers prices? because they save by having shitty customer service

why am i posting this in the "hot deals" thread?
because its the truth and everyone should be aware of it
this isnt "bashing" its customer feedback

will i still order from monarch? sure, if i dont mind getting the good in two weeks

otherwise im willing to pay more at the egg to get the item shipped out within a day or two, or even that same day

/shrug

I ordered an MB/CPU combo from Monarch last year and got it within 2 or 3 days.

That got to me before my order from ZipZoomFly, which supposedly had faster shipping than whatever Monarch was offering.

I must say, as much as it seems like people are complaining more and more about Monarch lately, (myself included), they really are trying.

I think they just need to hire a few more people to work the phones/email, etc, and they'd be on-par with the 'egg...

Which, Mr. Monarch, from my point of view, is the only thing you're missing. When I've actually made contact with someone from there, the end result has been nothing less than exactly what I had hoped for. It just needs to be a little easier to talk to someone! :)

Thanks!

DarkSi said:
I must say, as much as it seems like people are complaining more and more about Monarch lately, (myself included), they really are trying.

I think they just need to hire a few more people to work the phones/email, etc, and they'd be on-par with the 'egg...

Which, Mr. Monarch, from my point of view, is the only thing you're missing. When I've actually made contact with someone from there, the end result has been nothing less than exactly what I had hoped for. It just needs to be a little easier to talk to someone! :)

Thanks!
Your words (all of you) are not falling on deaf ears. Monarch truley cares for every one of our customers, when I say Monarch I mean every employee. We are making changes everyday to improve and change to better serve you.

When will we see those changes affect us, though? Monarch employees have been saying that for quite a while now.

General Crespin said:
When will we see those changes affect us, though? Monarch employees have been saying that for quite a while now.
i 2nd that

Monarch Deals said:
Your words (all of you) are not falling on deaf ears. Monarch truley cares for every one of our customers, when I say Monarch I mean every employee. We are making changes everyday to improve and change to better serve you.
psh, after about 10-12 calls to customer service to check on my refund... only TWICE did someone actually make an effort to find out what was going on with it.

Monarch Deals said:

Thats just super! How about sending that comment to everyone who have been waitng for some sort of information other than "your order has been sent to the warehouse for processing" How long does it take for refunds sent to the business office to process?

You'd think that if a legit retailer was getting such a bashing from its customer's maybe they would do something to rectify the situation.

Apparently, Monarch doesn't care about the reviews from their customer base....

:(

solartaco said:
How long does it take for refunds sent to the business office to process?
Well, considering I receieved an email June 16th saying it was being processed...
1 months, 12 days and counting...

Gh()st said:
You'd think that if a legit retailer was getting such a bashing from its customer's maybe they would do something to rectify the situation.

Apparently, Monarch doesn't care about the reviews from their customer base....

:(
That doesn't even make sense, you can see where they replied several times to people and you can also see where other customers are saying things went well on thier order. I stick with Monarch because they DO care.

The thing with Monarch is, that in my experience, IF you can get ahold of someone, they'll take care of you.

But if not...!

So it makes it very frustrating.

solartaco said:

Well I called this morning (Friday) and spoke with a very nice and helpful lady. She remembered me from my last call and informed me that the items were being tested and would be shipped tonite. She also promised that I would get this item on Monday. This makes me happy and if things work out as promised I fully apologize for any negative remarks I made in regard to Monarch Computer and would recomend them based on the help of the lady on the telephone.

DriveEuro said:
psh, after about 10-12 calls to customer service to check on my refund... only TWICE did someone actually make an effort to find out what was going on with it.

I am also waiting for my refund...I have no idea what is taking them so long either. and it has been almost three damn months! I sent Emails, and i got nothing back. and if you called, WTH, they say they can't do anything to help . Something like it's not their area of work. For god's sake, what kind of service is this?? Wall-mart could do this better! They could do refund instantly.(Who doesn't anyways) If you know what i mean.
Atleast don't hold customers refund money!

(This is my first experience with Monarch computer, that's why i am so mad.) :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back