Good hard mouse pad?

Tengis

Supreme [H]ardness
I've been rocking razer mouse pads but they delaminate after a month or so -_-

There are a ton of options out there now. Looking for recommendations for a hard mousepad similar to the old-school ratpadz.

I absolutely adore my SkyPad. It's not quite as slick as a ratpad, but for me personally those were a little too slick and I am not that coordinated. The frosted glass adds just a touch of added control.
Super easy to clean, will last forever, etc.

Last edited:
Logitech G440 is pretty good. They have them on Amazon for $15 right now, so not a huge risk if you change your mind. They are pretty big. They are rectangular so you ran rotate the pad to even-out wear.

Hard pads are noisy and wear out fast. What is the appeal vs a soft quiet pad?

For me, at least, I feel that most of the soft pads drag on the mouse. Also, the thicker ones tend to tweak my wrist.

The 3M one I linked above is going on eight years now with no real signs of wear. It doesn't produce any noise that I perceive. And it's very thin, which works best for me. My only minor complaint is I wish it was a bit larger.

Seconded on the thin 3M ones, my current is a Razer version but I generally only change them when I switch / refinish a desk. They are cheap and once you stick them on you can forget them for years.

Back