Getting traffic to new site?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkStar02

2[H]4U
So I'm launching another website soon. It's in an open beta phase right now, check it out and send people your referral links to earn 20% of whatever they make. I've been posting it on a couple forums and and on my facebook but only 3 people have signed up so far.

What do you guys do for traffic to get new sites off the ground?

Take a look and give me suggestions/possible improvements/feedback

(19) ADVERTISING, site pimping, contests or any type of business promotion is not permitted. Soliciting for fraternal organizations, humanitarian causes or personal rewards is prohibited unless approved prior to posting.

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree. I have absolutely zero idea what the purpose of your website is. That would be a good start.

I agree. I have absolutely zero idea what the purpose of your website is. That would be a good start.

I just edited to try to make it a little more apparent. Check it now. Incase you still couldn't figure it out:

People make a listing saying that they'll post your product or website on their facebook status for a certain amount of time for whatever price they choose. Advertisers can then place an order with that person and the money goes into a fund that that won't be dispersed until they prove that they've done whatever was agreed upon and the work is verified by the advertiser (the buyer).

@Loctus, thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back