General Site Invitation--Ut2k4

Rhentno

2[H]4U
Hello all. We just wanted to throw out an invite to anyone who plays ut2k4 to come on by our new website and post comments about the game. I'm not trying to offend anyone at Hardocp, this is my fav forum site and no disrespect is meant, but our site is really more game specific. We run two servers, a BR server and a Vctf server out of So Cal. Our clan name is CTC which stands for Carpal Tunnel Clan, lol. We would welcome the opportunity to meet the folks that we play with everynight. Thank you for your time. If this thread is not welcome here, please feel free to kill it.

Site link:
http://www.ctclan.us/forum/default.asp

Some of you may recognize us by the names:
<{CTC}>SalChicha
<{CTC}>JimRimya
Special shout out to Ruff, Dittohead, Meupinyou, Hanz (for the great maps and mods), all Kush, Bic and Voidy members as well. Oh yeah Uncle Bob too!

How come no one ever does onslaught? Is it supposed to be for noobs or something? I notice the competition isnt as great but it's the most fun IMO, and the most played.

texuspete00 said:
How come no one ever does onslaught? Is it supposed to be for noobs or something? I notice the competition isnt as great but it's the most fun IMO, and the most played.
For all the old skool UT players, it's all about CTF. I was in a CTF clan for a while, but I don't have time for it anymore. I still like to play every now and again.

Yes, come by and visit our forum (and play on our servers) any time. Thanks for the post, Rhentno.

To answer the question about ONS: it takes a lot of server resources and bandwidth to run an effective ONS server. We run these servers from our homes on braodband cable connections. The upoad speed itsn't enough to support an ONS server.

At any rate, ONS is damn fun, but nothing beats VCTF (or BR for that matter :) )

Thanks again!

JiveMiguel (a.k.a. <{CTC}>JimRimya)
p.s. A shout out and big-ups to SanDiego too! Can't forget him! :D

Back