Gaming = The Glass Is Half Empty?

4chan gaming board /v/

Image started off as just optimist/pesimist and then someone added the engineer one and it became an instant meme.

Very funny, thanks.

We are owning 1/2 of you water, bitches.:eek:

4chan gaming board /v/

Image started off as just optimist/pesimist and then someone added the engineer one and it became an instant meme.

Seconded for accuracy. File then appeared on Reddit then spread from there it looks like, surprised to see it on here.

But 99% of memes originate on 4chan and are regurgitated by Reddit to the masses.

We have modified the glass. The water you previously had is no longer valid. You must refill the glass with new water.

Skyrim

The glass has water in it. The glass is automatically filling itself. Please wait 30 minutes before drinking the water. Water may taste different.

Any game with automatic updates turned on.

I lost it completely at hl2.exe has stopped responding. Damn that was a mess... :p

Don't like the one about Blizzard. A super missed opportunity to pick on them for taking 4-ever and a day to get anything put out. Something like, "we'll fill the rest of the glass when we are done and ready." Or something involving the word "soon." :p

The FPS quote is vague, what are they saying?

Implying all FPS games play exactly the same?

A quote from the Fallout series. Maybe implying that all of the Fallout games play the same? Or maybe just teasing their iconic quote.

It's implying that everything gets turned into an fps sooner or later. Even when it doesn't need to be.

Nearly spat my drink all over the place at the h2o.exe bit.
I've dealt with that problem just recently in reality, and dealt with it harshly.

That is pretty funny. I love the Apple comment. And - Water, water never changes.

You can swim anywhere in the water you want, but the glass is too high to climb out
-- Skyrim

The glass is full of water, half in liquid form, the other in vapor form due to the insane Over Clock.
-- Sapphire Toxic Glass Atomic Edition HD Glass 2.0

Water, you can drink it and it makes you Wii, glass sold separately.
-- Reggie Fils-Aime

Glass will be full of water when we're finished pouring.
-- 3D Realms

I can't tell how much water is in that glass because I took an arrow in the knee.

I have altered the glass. Pray I don't alter it any further.
-guy from comic con with huge ass pink helmet

..but there is one, called Wadrakin...Waterborn....GLAS HAF FUL!! *play cheesy epic RPG music*.

Back