Gaming in iOS and Mac

maverick786us

2[H]4U
With announcement of iPhone 15 series, Ubsoft announced that they will release Assassin Creed Mirage for iPhone 15 Pro Max soon, according to them iPhone 15 Pro Max has a capable hardware to play that game. So looking into the hardware compatibility, M1 MacBook Pro and latest generation of iPad Pro, how much are these hardware capable of playing these games?

Last edited:
With announcement of iPhone 15 series, Ubsoft announced that they will release Assassin Creed Mirage for iPhone 15 Pro Max soon, according to them iPhone 15 Pro Max has a capable hardware to play that game. So looking into the hardware compatibility, M1 MacBook Pro and latest generation of iPad Pro, how much are these hardware capable of playing these games?
M1 Max + should be more than capable. The issue is if Ubisoft is going to properly support Mac or it's iOS only.

M1 Max + should be more than capable. The issue is if Ubisoft is going to properly support Mac or it's iOS only.
I own M1 MacBook Pro (1TB Variant) so I don't know how much the gaming performance will differ compared to M1 Max. I am planning to buy the latest version of 11 inch iPad Pro, so how good is its hardware for such games at higher resolution?

How long until Apple gets into the console market?

After the launch of iPhone 15 Pro Max. Apple might push game developers to create more games for its platform. Console market, I think their highly premium AR head is their Console, so once its launched, apple should push game developers to develop games for AR

Reactions: Liver
like this
After the launch of iPhone 15 Pro Max. Apple might push game developers to create more games for its platform. Console market, I think their highly premium AR head is their Console, so once its launched, apple should push game developers to develop games for AR
Naw too much $$ for deep market penetration.
Apple would love to dominate a complete Apple centrist house-hold. A console/set-top hub competing with XBox/PS is their dream. I would imagine it would also supplement their "highly premium AR", as you put it, with features tailored to the headset.
In the dystopian future (tomorrow) one will buy a house with a nice lit Apple logo to show its value. ;)

Back