G3 variants announced, look what we have here...

I wonder what kind of tech they're using for the stylus. I wish someone would license nvidia's technology, because it looks amazing.

So what is the advantage of having a stylus? Is it for people that write a lot of notes down or something? It would drive me crazy to text on a standard phone keyboard with one.

So what is the advantage of having a stylus? Is it for people that write a lot of notes down or something? It would drive me crazy to text on a standard phone keyboard with one.

Stylus has advantages for Swype but really it's a master tool for navigation and small notes.

As long as the resolution isn't below 1080p and the battery isn't gimped beyond repair then I fail to see it as a bad thing.

That is if you HAD to have a pen input, I wonder what type of input it will use..

Wow...this device went from being almost purchasable to being 3 years old tech in all of one month. Specs are out and it gets a 960x540 screen and a 1.3gHz quad cpu

http://www.androidpolice.com/2014/08/25/lg-makes-the-g3-stylus-official-and-its-basically-and-underpowered-g3-with-a-pen/

Yeah. Huge disappointment. I guess the only thing left is maybe a g3 with 1920x1080 and the same form factor.

Back