FT: iPhone 5 for Nexus 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

triarii3

Gawd
My heat is triarii3

EDIT: AT&T 16 GB Black.

I have a locked iPhone 5 in excellent condition. (Will provide pics later). I am willing to trade for a Nexus 4 plus some cash in excellent condition. I use my phone on a daily basis and would like to get to use a bigger screen and it seems nexus 4 hits the sweet spot for me. I am still currently using the iPhone so we'll have to figure out a way to send it ...

Last edited:
It is probably AT&T because the nexus 4 is gam only and only AT&T has the iPhone.

It is probably AT&T because the nexus 4 is gam only and only AT&T has the iPhone.

Your half right. The nexus 4 is gsm, but att is not the only provider that Sells the iPhone 5. BTW, I am sending this from a nexus 4. I sold my 5 and bough this. Couldn't b happier.

hmmm, Att is the major carrier that is GSM that sells the iphone 5. There might be some regional carriers that do too but the ones that I am aware of are not GSM. The iphone 5 now takes sim cards so sure you can technically get a sprint or verizon phone and use it on att or tmo.

However since the nexus 4 is only gsm i assume he is already on a gsm network.

I have a 16GB Nexus 4 that I may consider trading, though not sure if you would expect cash on top? Seems like it would be assumed I suppose...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back