FS: XFX HD6950

ratedm

Limp Gawd
I have a brand new never used XFX HD6950 video card. I originally bought one new from Newegg for $299 with double lifetime warranty. I had issues with the original card and RMA'd it to XFX. In the meantime of the RMA process, I got a new card and now that the 6950 has been replaced and sent to me, I have no use for it. It is brand new never installed/powered up. Still has peel-off plastic on it as well. I can transfer the lifetime warranty to the new owner. I will send it in the box that XFX sent me this card in (The black one pictured with the shipping label on it)

Link to issues resulting in an RMA:
http://hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=1583081

Link to card on Newegg where I purchased mine originally for $299 and had a $10 MIR. (never got the rebate)
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produ...4150518&cm_re=xfx_6950-_-14-150-518-_-Product

I'd like to get $265 for it to recoop most of my loss. This eliminates the buyer from having to deal with the MIR. I'm currenty based at NNMC in Bethesda, MD and willing to deliver this to anyone in the DC-MD-NoVa area. I could also ship for another $5.

IMG_0244.jpg

IMG_0226.jpg

IMG_0231.jpg

IMG_0233.jpg

IMG_0242.jpg

IMG_0235.jpg

IMG_0238.jpg

If someone wanted to do a local pickup with cash I could do a better deal.

I would be willing to take a NIB or never oc'd phenom II x6 BE as a partial trade.

http://www.heatware.com/

Go sign up there and after you get the link, put it in here. And yes we all got to start somewhere. Great price, if i had the cash i would get it. Just got entirely too much stuff piled up now though.

bump for a good deal. I'd be all over this if I had the cash.

Thank you. Unbelievable the low-ball offers I am getting for this. $200-225 shipped for a brand new 6950 that I paid $299 for?!?! You people must be out of your minds if you think I am going to pay to ship it to Cali from PA at that price! :eek:

Not really low ball offers if you can get a 6950 for the same price new, or less if you're willing to wait for rebates... The price you paid is of no concern to a second hand buyer.

glws

Is the rma card you received really new? I was under the impression all rma cards from XFX are refurbished. Bump for you if not.

Not really low ball offers if you can get a 6950 for the same price new, or less if you're willing to wait for rebates... The price you paid is of no concern to a second hand buyer.

glws

Newegg: $289.99 - $30 rebate + $2.99 shipping = $262.98

I'm $13 cheaper AND no waiting on a rebate you may have a chance of not getting.

Is the rma card you received really new? I was under the impression all rma cards from XFX are refurbished. Bump for you if not.

Sure looks and smells new to me? It hadn't been out very long when I rma'd it, I can't imagine they would have that many refurbs laying around to send out. Not only that, they would have had to replace all outside covers because they are definitely new. I'm not taking it apart to look inside. Lifetime warranty.

I'll do $240 shipped to a NO BS buyer. I'll take a money order or paypal if I have too.

bump for ya.
I was gonna offer ya a zotac gtx570 for sli in exchange for your hd6950 and some cash, but your evo is not up to it.

I feel your pain, OP. I was trying to sell a NIB 6950 about a month ago and I had someone ask if I would take $200. Safe to say I told him about himself. :)

I wish I had the extra, I'd buy this right now! Free bump for you in the mean time! :)

Gah. I wish I had the cash for this. I'm short right now and this deal is just too good to be true.

Very tempting for a triple xfire... lets see if I get any extra cash this week.

Thanks guys. It does have the bios switch btw. I feel like I am having one hell of a time getting rid of this at such a low price I may see how much would snag my gtx 570 and just keep this. Never thought I would still have this card sitting here in the box...

Good price, but I'm more interested in picking up another GTX 570 (hint, hint) :D

Tons of offers but only people wanting to put money to hold it. First with full payment gets it. I'd like to meet or ship this thing Monday at the latest...

If someone buys my two 470's I'll gladly take this off your hands... but until then...

OP you're having a hard time selling this because you have no selling history. Like I mentioned in my PM, I had to ship first for the first couple of sales i made on Anandtech. Like you, I had no selling history so people weren't about to give me $200 + with the hopes that I wouldn't screw them over. I'm sure you are probably legit, but most of us would rather be safe than sorry.

Sale pending. First in line dropped waiting on payment from 2nd in line. If no response or backs out I will move to 3rd.

OP you're having a hard time selling this because you have no selling history. Like I mentioned in my PM, I had to ship first for the first couple of sales i made on Anandtech. Like you, I had no selling history so people weren't about to give me $200 + with the hopes that I wouldn't screw them over. I'm sure you are probably legit, but most of us would rather be safe than sorry.

This.. I too had to do alot of shipping 1st when I 1st started selling on forums. Nothing really to be afraid of as long as the person your shipping to has good heat (ie no negatives & a fair amount of it)

This.. I too had to do alot of shipping 1st when I 1st started selling on forums. Nothing really to be afraid of as long as the person your shipping to has good heat (ie no negatives & a fair amount of it)

It's part of the process, especially after the pretty big scammers over the last few years. I had to do the same many many years back.

That would be post 30 ;)

He should update the thread if sold...

You're right I should, but sorry if I'm out of town and this forum isn't on the top of my priority list. Its already been sold and shipped.

Back