FS: Various stuff! Cleaning house. Mouse, broken xbox & acc., Roomba, etc

prtzlboy

[H]ard|Gawd
Payments accepted: Amazon Payments ONLY

Heatware: prtzlboy

I do not ship first.

=====

Logitech VX Revolution mouse $20 shipped

Sold my laptop a while back and I have a G9 on my desktop, so I don't need it. Good condition. Some scratches on the underside (not like that matters), and a very small (maybe .5 cm) scratch by the zoom button. Comes with the USB receiver. Still works wonderfully.

=====

Belkin n52te $30 shipped

Great condition. Only used it for a month or so a long time ago. I kept holding onto it thinking I'd use it again, but just don't play the kinds of games that benefit from it anymore. You'll get just the controller--no box or software.

=====

Xbox 360 Pro w/ RRoD $45 shipped

This is the non-hdmi version. It was an old soldier that only gave up the ghost when I tried to sell it a while back. Apparently the rigors of shipping were too much for the old girl and she tried to make me look bad on eBay by failing during transit. I took it apart with the intent of getting a kit to fix it, but my gf reminded me that I hadn't even played anything on it since early 2010 so I said screw it. Comes with the 20GB hard drive, composite cables, and power brick/cable.

=====

Black Xbox 360 Controller w/ Play 'n' Charge kit $30 shipped SOLD

Exactly what you think it is. Excellent condition.

=====

White Xbox 360 ChatPad $15 shipped

This is the keyboard attachment that inserts into the bottom of the 360 controllers. This thing is extremely handy if you have multiple Live accounts that you access from your 360. You can type in your info sooooo much easier than using just the plain old controller. Also great if you like to send messages/smack talk to your friends. This is the official one, and not a knockoff. Excellent condition.

=====

iRobot Roomba Scheduler 4225 $55 shipped (I'd go cheaper but it's a bit big and heavy as far as shipping goes :( )

Comes in the Styrofoam box, but not the exterior cardboard. Has the virtual wall, home base, charger, and remote. The battery no longer holds a charge, so you'll either need a new one or you can hack in some new cells yourself and save some cash. I've looked the process up and it's really easy.

=====

I'm willing to bundle some of the 360 items (console, controller, chatpad) if you want for discounted shipping. If there is interest, I can also split the console/hdd/cables.

Last edited:
Back