FS: SILVERSTONE Zeus SST-ST52F 520w PSU

Status
Not open for further replies.

ilal2ielli

Gawd
As the title says I'm selling a 520w Silverstone PSU. It's in perfect condition, minus a few fingerprints from sticking the PSU back into the box. ;) Anyway, I'm selling it for $85 shipped, with preferred payment being non-CC PayPal. Everything that came with the PSU will be included and the warranty is still intact. SOLD.

Here is a link to Silverstone's Product Specs (which also includes links to a few reviews).
http://www.silverstonetek.com/products-52f.htm

If you have any other questions, the best way to contact me is through PM, or just by posting in the thread.

Heatware, Ebay Feedback, and email are all in my sig.

Thanks!

exactly what i was looking for!!!!!!!!!!! Tell me one thing though, how loud is this thing?

Louder than a Seasonic S12-430, but not as loud as the stock 6800U cooling. I thought that it was the loudest thing in my case, but it turns out, it was my two 80MM fans... :(

hmm, so its not nowhere near like say antec true or enermax noise killer, its loud mofo eh....well anyway, i guess it doesnt matter at this point, last question anything your looking for in trade, i know you said for sale, but worth shot asking :) and i suppose lets take it to PM :)

Sure, I'm open to trades. I'll PM you right now.

edit: Or you'll PM me before I PM you. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back