FS: SAPPHIRE NITRO+ AMD Radeon RX 6800 16GB

Status
Not open for further replies.

kyriptic

Limp Gawd
Got this card because it was impossible to find a GPU at the time, but finally got the GPU I actually wanted so now it's time to let this guy go. Only used for a few weeks till I upgraded

Looking for $1300 + shipping ( OBO > $800 )

Attachments

• gpu.jpg
    gpu.jpg
    190.9 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Bump? Do people not need GPUs anymore?
The price. Not everyone can afford $1100 even if they want one. I paid more for the 3060 Ti that I bought than I ever considered paying for a video card prior to the ETH rush! We are dealing with bigger numbers and that puts some cards out of financial reach for many. Good luck with sale though!

The price. Not everyone can afford $1100 even if they want one. I paid more for the 3060 Ti that I bought than I ever considered paying for a video card prior to the ETH rush! We are dealing with bigger numbers and that puts some cards out of financial reach for many. Good luck with sale though!
My 6800 reference was $579, so yeah, I don't want to pay double for similar performance. Especially when AMD is still selling at MSRP.

This ^ and BH has had a 6800 in stock very regularly for 1050, many also have the bh tax free card which is a huge benefit. My advice, fleabay it or shave some off asking? GLWS.

Do people not know what OBO means?
well most do, but if you are asking 1100, and people are looking to spend 600, odds are they don't think you would accept so they don't even offer.

on that note, i would give you 600$ for it.

Bump for the fact that GPUs are essentially impossible to get, including this one.

Good luck, I'd buy something similar if I had the cash atm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back