FS: Razer Mamba, Reaper Edge, Sidewinder, IME 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

ike989

[H]ard|Gawd
Howdy to all,
I have a few mice that I would like to sell here. Please feel free to PM me any questions. I'm always open to offers.

SteelSeries Ikari Optical - Excellent condition, very well cared for, love this mouse but I need to clean out my collection.
Price: $40 shipped

Ideazon Reaper Edge - Brand new condition, maybe 2 hours of use, very nice up/down button arrangement.
Price: $25 shipped

Microsoft Intellimouse Explorer 3.0 - Brand new condition. It was on sale so I picked up after hearing so many positive reviews. I'm a claw grip user and this is a bit too big for me.
Price: $23 shipped

Microsoft Sidewinder X5 - Excellent condition, great budget gaming mouse, vertical side buttons are awesome. The ergonomics are quite nice.
Price: $25 shipped

[SHIPPED]Razer Mamba - Very good condition, updated firmware, great ergonomics. I'm one of the guys who feel awful lag on most wireless mice but the Mamba doesn't have it at all It is excellent that way.
Price: $60 shipped

Trades: Other mice: Logitech G500 or G3, offers

My policies:
  • I always do some sort of ID verification: usually name, address, and possibly a quick phone call. Don't be offended or freaked out. It keeps my trades honest.
  • My prices are shipped via USPS to the lower 48 states only. If anyone else is interested, PM me and I'm sure we can work something out.
  • Please note that I accept non-CC Paypal only. If a CC payment is sent, it will be refused. Please PM me so we can reach an agreement prior to payment.
  • Bumps are returned.
  • I ship the items as shown or described, so boxes/paperwork are not included unless noted or agreed upon. All items are well packaged for safe transport.
  • You must pay me in a timely manner. If I don't hear from you for an extended period of time, I reserve the right to sell to someone else without notice.

Thanks,
ike989
Heat: 81
[H]ard OCP's Established Traders

Last edited:
That's a HOT deal on the Mamba. I bought mine from Best Buy ($130 - reward points and 10% coupon) and it feels very good. It was pretty much the only mouse that, IMO, was an upgrade from my beloved DeathAdder.

When you want to go wired, you plug it in. When you want to go wireless, you unplug it. This isn't a Bluetooth mouse. This thing is marvelous.

Anyhow, $60 is a great price. Good luck!

Wow, thanks for the bump IRSmurf. It did the trick, Mamba sold!

Added SS Ikari optical.

bump

Thanks. Bump your own thread now. I feel weird as the only one who does. :p

lol

I can't believe no one has picked that IME 3.0 up, as I'm always reading posts in the mouse & keyboard forum from people who praise it.

Great prices on everything!!

Alright stop, collaborate and listen. Ice is back with my brand new invention.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back