FS: processors and motherboards

Status
Not open for further replies.

dgingeri

2[H]4U

(4) CONSOLIDATE Threads. Do not post multiple threads, keep all your FS/FT deals in one thread, and all WTB/WTTF deals in a different thread. You should only have one FS/FT and one WTB/WTTF thread active at any one time. When making a new thread, include items from the old thread.
Will not separate CPUs and boards. They come in these combos only:

1. MSI A75MA-E35 FM2 A75 mATC motherboard and A4-5300 processor. Used for about 6 months as a HTPC and then stashed in storage. Retail box CPU fan. $50

2. Asus M5A97 R2.0 and Athlon II X3 450 (triple core, 3.2GHz). Used for about 2 months as a storage server and then put into storage. Retail box CPU fan. $80

3. Asus Sabretooth 990fx and FX-6100. Used a few times as a virtual host and storage server over the course of the last 9 months. No CPU fan. $150 (Sold)

4. Asus Maximus VII Hero and Pentium G3220 (dual core, 3.0GHz). MB used for 4 months while waiting on a working replacement Z97-WS from Asus with a Core i7 4790k at mostly stock speeds. CPU was swapped about 10 times while testing issues with the Z97-WS to prove to Asus that the defect was with their board, and not the CPU or memory. (I am really aggravated that I had to spend the money on this board in order to troubleshoot this issue.) The Pentium G3220 is in place to preserve the CPU socket pins, so it's essentially free. Both board and CPU are in very good working order, but a bit worn due to all the hardware changes. no CPU fan. It got lost in the shuffle. $150

Shipping is an additional $10 on each within the lower 48 states. If you live in the southern Denver area, I'll meet up with you to hand them off. Shipping to Alaska or Hawaii or outside the US will be a bit more.

Last edited by a moderator:
oops, I should have mentioned that. I'll edit the original post with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back