FS: Pioneer DJ 600 Professional DJ Mixer 600$

kdh

Gawd
FS: A Pioneer DJM-600 Mixer in Good Shape.

I have 3 dj mixers, 2 pioneer 600s and a pioneer 800.. Looking to sell 1 of my 600s. Tried selling local, but no one was interested.

I'm sure there are a few DJs who post up in these forums. I've had great luck selling a few things here lately, So I thought I'd give this a shot.

This was my own personal Mixer for 9 years and I replaced it a year ago with a DJM-800. Never smoked over, only been to the club a few times. All buttons knobs, and faders work as they should. The only issue is the Number 2 Queue Button is coming loose, so I'm holding it down with a peice if tape but it works fine. The cross fader is smooth and clean, the channel faders sound great and do not sound scrachy. There is some light wear and tear on this mixer, 2 of the fader knobs are missing, but can easily be replaced. While this is used, it was never abused. I'm not a redline monster like most idiots so it was never over driven. Even the effects buttons above the effects queue button work perfect, when those are usually the first things to quit working.

I'm asking 600$ or best offer and that includes shipping. I do paypal and only ship the the lower 48 states.

If you wanna learn how to be a rock star dj, and get your jesus pose on or maybe learn to be the next skrillex, andy c, oakenfold, or ferry costen.. this is the perfect mixer to start out on.

I will post pictures of this mixer when I get home from work.

I'll keep this posted here for a week or so, and then I'll post it on ebay.

bump for the skinny jean dubstep freaks.

This mixer needs a home, you wanna be a rockstar.. we can make it happen.

24 madness sale.. I'll let it go to a HardOCP member for 500$ and that includes shipping.

Back