FS: PC Part Out (6700K, H115i, MSI 1080 Gaming X, Asus Z170-Deluxe and more)

fprish

Limp Gawd
This PC has been at my parents collecting dust (not really because I clean it) for a few years now. I built it a while ago to game, but ended up gaming during the holidays only when I visited home. Other times it just sat there.

I am local in NYC, but can also ship. Can do PP, Venmo, Zelle.

CPU: i7-6700K 4.0GHz @ SOLD
AIO: Corsair H115i Extreme Performance Liquid Cooler @ SOLD
GPU: MSI GTX 1080 Gaming X @ SOLD
MB: Asus Z170-Deluxe ATX (1151 Socket) @ $120 OBO
RAM: Corsair Vengance LPX 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4 3000MHz @ SOLD
PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 850 G2 80+ Gold @ $60 OBO
SSD: Samsung 960 Pro 512GB M.2 @ SOLD

Attachments

• IMG_4241.jpg
    IMG_4241.jpg
    872.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4242.jpg
    IMG_4242.jpg
    617.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4248.jpg
    IMG_4248.jpg
    658.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4249.jpg
    IMG_4249.jpg
    572.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4250.jpg
    IMG_4250.jpg
    690.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4251.jpg
    IMG_4251.jpg
    682.4 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
My wife is in this same boat - 12 mini. Doesn't want any upgrades. Only wants that form factor...Apple abandoned it. Stupid. Good luck, OP!

I bought a 13 Mini in May when I knew Minis were discontinued. No regrets.

Theoretically Mini form factor will be back on SE 4. That’s what we’re all hoping for anyway.

Good luck on shopping! Free bump.

You can get a used one from here: https://swappa.com/listings/apple-iphone-13-mini?carrier=unlocked

I've used them for years. It's very reliable. I don't know what your budget is, though.

I bought a 13 Mini in May when I knew Minis were discontinued. No regrets.

Theoretically Mini form factor will be back on SE 4. That’s what we’re all hoping for anyway.

Good luck on shopping! Free bump.
The only rumors I've heard is that the SE4 will be quite large.

You can get a used one from here: https://swappa.com/listings/apple-iphone-13-mini?carrier=unlocked

I've used them for years. It's very reliable. I don't know what your budget is, though.
Swappa is good. I'm also not afraid of FB/CL, but both of those require a lot more shopping, prep work, and dealing with the hassle of scammers. But has the major advantage of being able to inspect the merchandise before hand and pay in cash.
The only rumors I've heard is that the SE4 will be quite large.
There are multiple rumors. I think the current is basically that it will be the same dimensions/look as the XR (giving credence to your statement). There are other rumors (and perhaps hopes) that the Mini design will replace the current SE design since it's roughly the same physical dimensions as the 6/7/8/SE, just with an all screen design instead of a top/bottom + TouchID button. Obviously I'm hoping for the latter, but Apple is like you say, probably leaning towards the former. Big phones won and/or are winning. The 15 Plus is selling oodles better than the Mini ever did.
I hope the Mini form factor prevails because frankly Apple could use more diversity in their size lineup. Not less.

I'll hang onto the Mini for a while I think, and then after that I guess there will be no choice but to move to the "standard size" Pro, whatever that ends up being.

Back