FS: Nexus 7 LTE 32GB black unlocked

MaxBurn

[H]ard|Gawd
Nice condition tablet, one owner adult owned. Has had screen protector from day 1 and screen is scratch free and perfect. Back of tablet looks really good and camera lens is not scratched. Edges show some small dings and there is a chip out of one corner, see pictures. Functionally tablet is perfect, never rooted. Is running stock Nexus android 6.0.1 with August 2016 security patch. Full disclosure last year I did have to open the case to re-seat the display ribbon cable, a common problem on these and a very easy fix, not one issue sense then. Includes original box with charger and cable unused plus a little black padded travel case.

$160 paypal shipped UPS ground. SOLD, thank you.

References, I'm the same user name on ebay @ 479. On swappa and heat to a lesser extent too.

vrEjAHb.jpg

RqchWJv.jpg

bQmH65U.jpg

Last edited:
Would you ship to the far away land of Canada? :)

I'm figuring about $12 to ship domestic ground, if you will cover whatever the estimator says is over that I'm willing to give it a try.

I threw a Calgary address in the estimator and it came back with 31.17 USD for UPS standard ground.

Let's see whether someone picks it up in your land within the week, if not, I will look into it again more seriously, that's ... an understandable cost but quite high :(

I'm figuring about $12 to ship domestic ground, if you will cover whatever the estimator says is over that I'm willing to give it a try.

I threw a Calgary address in the estimator and it came back with 31.17 USD for UPS standard ground.

Check USPS and FedEX dude, UPS to canada is usually expensive.

Back