FS: Mint Nexus 10 32GB

Status
Not open for further replies.

g1xx3r

Supreme [H]ardness
Back up for sale is a like new Nexus 10 32GB. Tablet is in mint condition and includes the retail box,manuals and charger. Also has a rubber case which has been on from day one.This was sold to a member here that claimed there where brown spots when viewing an all white background. It is being returned to me now. I am the original owner and never noticed this as I have surfed,played games and watched movies without issue but in the course of full disclosure I wanted to put it out there.Any questions please feel free to ask.

$275 obo Shipped

14%2B-%2B2

14%2B-%2B1

14%2B-%2B3

Not looking for trades at this time but you never know.

Guaranteed no DOA.
Paypal accepted.
Hardocp Established Trader member..http://www.hardforum.com/group.php?groupid=29
Heatware under g1xx3r
Bumps appreciated and returned

Last edited:
Free bump. Man I wanted one of these so so bad when they came out. I had the money but I told myself to wait. Glad I did. But I will say, you did a fantastic job of keeping it mint. Did you even use it?

Free bump. Man I wanted one of these so so bad when they came out. I had the money but I told myself to wait. Glad I did. But I will say, you did a fantastic job of keeping it mint. Did you even use it?

It was my daily driver. Just really particular about how I keep my toys. 😀

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back