FS: (i7 8086K + Gigabyte z370 Gaming 7 + delid kit + freebie) combo - SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Archmage

2[H]4U
Hello,

I have an Intel CPU and motherboard Combo for sale: -- UPDATE: SOLD.

CPU: Intel i7 8086K (basically a pre-overclocked high-binned 8700K) and
Motherboard: Gigabyte z370 Aorus Gaming 7
I do not have the original 8086K box. Instead, I have an 8700K box.
Optional: Generic unused 8th-gen-compatible delid kit and a plastic razor blade to scrape the adhesive - I have no use for it now.

I'd prefer to ship the CPU inside the motherboard's socket.

Price: $320 shipped
Paypal preferred. USA48
---

Bonus optional Freebie for the buyer of above combo (Can fit in same shipping box): - UPDATE: SOLD

Partially Broken CPU / Mobo / RAM combo:
Intel 3570K (with original box and unused Intel HSF) +
AsRock z77 Extreme 4 motherboard (probably missing some accessories) +
8GB (4x 2GB) DDR3-1600 G.skill Eco low voltage (ran at 1866) *EDIT: I've found these RAM sticks and original packaging. So this RAM is included.

I recall this z77 setup suddenly losing recognition of 4 of the 8GB of RAM (although all 4 sticks tested fine individually at the time), and also losing the ability to set anything other than stock CPU frequency. That was when I upgraded to the z370 platform. I never did diagnose the problem... maybe the CPU. Maybe my own user error...

https://www.heatware.com/u/41586/to

Thanks.

Edit: Replied to PM's 08-17-21 ~ 5PM.

Edit 2: Paid. Everything SOLD.

Last edited:
Nice! I never thought Intel would ever use the 8086 number again and it's nice to see again. :) If the buyer of the z370 combo doesn't want the broken one, I'd be interested in it since I can cover shipping through my UPS account.

I'm pleased to report that I have located those 4x 2GB sticks of DDR3-1600 G.skill Eco RAM that were used in the freebie z77 + 3570K setup. I have the original package.

There are 2 potential buyers, both of whom are interested in taking that z77 setup.

I'll try to be back online to respond to messages after 5 PM PST or so.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back