FS: Gaming PC *Urgent Must Sell*

Hey guys, I am selling my current rig as I now have no use for it. I am asking 900 dollars for EVERYTHING. The PC will come pre-loaded with Windows Vista Home Premium 64-bit edition, stable and overclocked from 3.0ghz to 3.6ghz, with ram at 961mhz. Temps currently are 34c idle and 49c load under Prime 95. The computer was built by AVA Direct and is still under a 3 year warranty with them, which is fully transferable to you.

I am also open to REASONABLE offers, I need to sell this PC ASAP!!!

I accept Paypal, money orders, check or cash. Once payment is received and has cleared with both parties banks, I will ship the PC to you for free, UPS Ground.

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: The computer will come fully formatted, Overclocked and with Vista installed and ready to roll

Anyways, on to the system specs!!!

13008 3DMarks

Case: TAGAN, CS-EL Diablo BM Black Tower Case w/ Window

CPU: E8400

Motherboard: ASUS, P5K-SE, LGA775, Intel P35, 1333MHz FSB, DDR2-1066MHz 8GB

HSF: ARCTIC COOLING, Freezer 7 Pro Quiet CPU Cooling Fan/Heatsink with AS5

Video Card: Overclocked eVGA, e-GeForce 8800Ultra 630MHz, 768MB DDR3 2200MHz

Memory: G.SKILL, 8GB (4 x 2GB) PC2-6400 DDR2 800MHz CL5 (5-5-5-15)

Harddrives: 2x SEAGATE, 250GB Barracuda 7200.10, SATA 3.0 Gbit/s, 7200-RPM, 8MB cache in Raid 0

Raid Card: Rosewill RC-201 PCI SATA x2 Silicon Image, RAID 0/1/JBOD

Optical Drive: LITE-ON, LH-20A1S Black/White 20x DVD±RW Dual-Layer Burner

PSU: BFG TECH, BFGR800WPSU 800W Power Supply

OS: MICROSOFT, Windows Vista Home Premium Edition 64-bit

Sound Card: CREATIVE, Sound Blaster® Audigy® SE, 7.1 channels, 24-bit, 96KHz

Extras: LOGISYS, Dual Cold Cathode Case Lights Kit, Blue
CASE FAN, LED Fans Maximum Package, Blue

showroom23-1small.JPG

showroom23-3.JPG

showroom23-4.JPG

showroom23-5.JPG

showroom23-6.JPG

showroom23-7.JPG

showroom23-8.JPG

free bump for a semi-decent rig...

i would have to agree about the disrespectiveness man, not helping at all...

Semi-decent? This thing was just built this last may! It's been my dream computer for oh so little due to my father wanting me to join the Marines because of how they helped him. The last 3 motherboards that had on-board raid have caused my HD's to fail and become corrupt countless times. I'll admit, the motherboard is sort of "weak" in today's market, but I know it won't ever go bad on me. The 8800 Ultra is icing on the cake for me, sure some may say it's overkill and not that great compared to its sup-par predecessors. Hell, it even passed the 9xxx series without breaking a sweat.

The few minor problems and hiccups that this rig has had, I have painstakingly remedied all of them and this machine runs like a dream~

Nice rig..if you do part, I'm interested in the the Vista 64

what's with all the threadcrapping?

have some respect everyone!

bump.

We weren't threadcrapping. One person said something disrespectful and the rest of our posts were removed for quoting said discourteous boy.

Bumparoonie.

Also, please note if there is a particular component in the rig that you are not fond of, I can and will remove that component from the PC as well as reduce the cost of the rig to reflect that component.

you have pm and you got pm where pm = private message, *wink**wink* right.;)

Free bump for amzingly clean case... wow... nice job with the cable man, wish I could buy it, but I can only afford to bump

If you're willing to part, LMK :)

Interested in the Ram, CPU, PSU :p

Oh and if the burner is a sata burner I'll take that as well :p

Back