FS/FT: Vader's Spring Cleaning Sale

Vader

Supreme [H]ardness
Every year around this time I go through a spring cleaning of all the projects that I had over the winter. Spring/Summer, the muscle car Hobby kicks in and what free time I have is repurposed towards that. I do, however want to upgrade my NAS and Home Lab so I do have some trade items i'm looking for. Only looking for the trade items listed at this time.

Parts/Combo/PC/LaptopDetails/ConditionPrice Shipped CONT US
SOLDNZXT H1 (White) w/new PCI-E Riser (replaced from NZXT) MSI z490 Unify ITX/Intel 10th Gen 10400F/32GB Cosair Vengeance LPX DDR34 3200/MSI GTX 1650 Low Profile: Card and Regular and LP Bracket only, Optane 32GB M.2/WD 1TB Blue SSD, great system. All parts new are in the $1300 range WITHOUT atrocious markup on GPU..etc. Retail boxes for everything except GPU. NOT PARTINGSHIPPED to ~CS~
SOLD2020 Edition: 13.3" 120Hz 1080p/i7-1165G7/16GB RAM/512GB NVMe/GTX 1650 Ti Max-Q - Retail Box - Was purchased Open Box from Best Buy, no issues..barely used. Perfect condition, DBRAND skin on it from day one. FREE RAZER ATHERIS MOUSE and ZUNE HD with purchase.SHIPPED to ChrisTX12
SOLD ON servethehome ForumsSupermicro X11SDV-4C-TP8F: Awesome board, new system pull replacing with 8 core model. This would be great for small form factor NAS, K8s, Virtual Box, Home Lab, Network Device..etc. Massive amount of IO 10GbE/10Gb SFP+, multiple 1Gbe, iPMI for remote MGMT, 12 SATA 6Gb, NVMe etc. https://www.supermicro.com/en/products/motherboard/X11SDV-4C-TP8F

SHIPPED
SOLD(White) CoolerMaster NR200P/v650 PS/Lian Li Unifans/Lian Li Galahad AIOSHIPPED TO rc3ilynt

TRADES:
Cash

Heatware a must, mine is in my sig. ONLY looking for trade items and will not part out anything. Other Trade requests will be ignored. The items listed sell with all items in description. Those who have done trades with me know my gear is clean, smokefree and will include Retail boxes unless noted otherwise. PM or msvirtualguy at gmail dot com.

Attachments

• SB2DtGU.jpg
    SB2DtGU.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Back from Vacation..prices lowered, and new trade items added.

Prices lowered and added another full gaming PC. Pics will be coming soon of that. These prices are VERY agressive. Need an iPAD Air latest Gen and cash for new car projects.

Razer Blade Laptop and Case bundle left...let's move this! Need an iPad Air Latest Gen. Heading to ship out this afternoon if you want to do a deal and have it shipped prior to the Weekend.

One last item left. New trade item listed. Really need an Ipad Air and a RTX 2070 Super GPU.

Everything sold except ITX build. I just got the NZXT PCI-E Riser replacement in the mail so now the H1 White case is now included which I will build this system in it tonight so it will be turnkey on delivery.

Back