About Me

Heatware: cr0ssfire
Payment accepted: PayPal, BTC
Shipping is always free!

The Items

1x Sapphire Radeon HD 6950 Dirt3 Edition, Unlocked: $70
Product Info
Picture

After snoozing for most of the Black Friday sales, I decided toward the end that it was time to upgrade my video card, so I bought an ASUS Strix GTX 970. This is my old card. It works perfectly well, but I obviously don't need it any longer.

I know it looks a bit dusty in the picture, but I was in a hurry to get a picture up. I'll blow it out before shipping it.

1x Game Coupon - Assassin's Creed Syndicate: PENDING

I got this for free when I purchased a Samsung EVO 850 for someone as a Christmas gift. Since I'm a Linux gamer, and Assassin's Creed Syndicate doesn't run on either Steam or Wine, I have no use for this. I'd be willing to trade it for a Steam game I'm interested in, such as:

- Civilization V: Complete Edition
- Alien: Isolation
- Borderlands: the Pre-Sequel

Or really any decent, recent, Linux-compatible game you can think of. Ask if you think I might be interested! My preferred genres are FPS, RPG, and turn-based strategy.

1x nVidia Bullets and Blades Bundle: GONE

So you get to choose between Assassin's Creed Syndicate or Rainbow Six Siege. Nifty! Neither of those work on Linux, so I'd like to either sell this or trade it for a Linux-compatible game. See my list under the Assassin's Creed Syndicate coupon for details.

Last edited:
Back