FS/FT P4 3.2c, 3.2e, 3.0c, 7800GT OC

Rhentno

2[H]4U
Hello everybody. I have finished my last round of upgrades for the week (lol), and would like to pass these 478 procs on to good homes. I'm gonna try and sell these here first before Ebay gets them. I have

3.2C SL6WG for 125 shipped to the lower 48
3.2E SL7ES for 120 shipped to the lower 48
3.0C SL6WU(30 Cap) for 115 shipped to the lower 48
BFG 7800GT OC for 205 shipped (used) to the lower 48

I can provide a retail heatsink for one of the P4's if the buyer needs one. I'm looking to trade any of this stuff for large sized harddrives (SATA 16MB buffer), Creative Xi-Fi, a decent LCD, a (working) 7900GT OC or 939 procs of the SanDiego variety or X2. I ship all of my items Priority with DC and insurance if the buyer requests it. Of course these prices are negotiable and trades can include cash from my end or yours. Thanks, please bump if you look and have a fantastic day.

Heatware: Unklefunky (96-0) http://www.heatware.com/eval.php?id=16927
Payment by NonCC Paypal or MO only.

Ill trade you a soul for one of them processors, not my own but since i have a big
box of em i wouldnt mind giving up a few.

in short, bump

Has the soul been overclocked at all? Does it comes with a non-possessed guarantee? LOL, ty for the bump.

I dont gaurentee my souls on the simply baisis they were extreemly cheap (usually for liquor or blank CDs). Ill give you 3 for one processor but remember I can only give then as-is. But I will gaurentee that they will power up when you receive them or Ill swap them out for a few more.

Bump for you.. seriously considering taking the 7800GT. Waiting for one on eBay to end or become more expensive than this one. I'll let you know in 12 hours tops. :)

U got it Tghost. Also Kakureru, ok take your pick then of the procs, your soul sales pitch is appealing.

Back