FS/FT: EVGA 8800GT Superclocked w/ AC Accelero S1 Rev1

Status
Not open for further replies.

ilal2ielli

Gawd
Just got a GTX 260 from the BFG Six Year Anniversary sale, so I'm putting my one year old 8800GT up for sale. This was purchased from Frys.com when the cards first came out and although the retail box only shows it as a regular 8800GT, the bios that was loaded on the card had the Superclocked card speeds (650/1620/950).

Card currently has an Arctic Cooling Accelero S1 Revision 1 installed on it with Enzotech Forged Copper heatsinks on the RAM and the aluminum heatsinks that came with the S1 are on the VRM and other portions that require heatsinks. I have the retail box and the stock cooler as well. Card is already registered with EVGA, so if warranty replacement is needed I'll gladly help the purchaser.

DSC00016.jpg

DSC00005.jpg

Would like to get $90 shipped for the card and I may also be interested in 4 gigs (2x2) of DDR2 + a little bit of cash. Will ship using USPS Priority Mail and if insurance is wanted, I will split it with the buyer. Easiest way to contact me is through PMs and my feedback is listed in my sig.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back