FS/FT: (2) 1 Year old APC SmartUPS 1000VA 2U

eighteen_psi

[H]ard|Gawd
I've got a pair of these which have served me very well for a little under a year (I got them NIB at the time). They have all accessories, original packaging etc. and are in like new condition. The rig in the sig, with a sony F500 21" crt, a stereo and a few other odds and ends runs for a full hour when split between the two before low battery warning.

They are for sale for $200 each, OBO, local pickup ONLY....I'm through shipping these I'm afraid. UPS broke my old 2200VA badly (despite costing me over $100 to pack and ship). I will deliever/meet in the SF bay area.

**OR**

I will trade both for a 2200 or 3000VA APC Smart UPS (3U or 5U Net Model will work). I will level with cash or gear for a 3000. I'm open to suggestion but I figure (2) 1000VA's == (1) 2200VA value wise. Remember these are damn near new and come with everything. I'd also like an XL model (so I can add further batteries later). I'd of course level with cash for one of these if need be.

Email or AIM for fastest response...or PM if you must.

BONUS: If you buy both or work a trade you get a free, non working APC SmartUPS 400 Desktop (fits under a monitor or whatever). It stopped working a while ago (I used it for smaller stuff in my rig). Perhaps an internal fuse or something simple...but its free if you want it.

Back