FS: EVGA GeForce GTX 580 3072MB

Status
Not open for further replies.
and it sat for a few days and then ONE person just made it go up and up and up.

They have 0 buys as a buyer, so I cant help wonder if no one else bids and this guy
doesnt actually buy it, does the buyer have to offer it to me at the 230 dollars I bid for the first bid before the other guy came around ?

heck, My 580 1584 is only about 3 months old and I would sell it for 330 bucks
to get a 670 4 gig card and then just buy another card for my SLI.

I bought the Bridge connector and three new monitors and a three monitor mount and now
the only thing holding me back is the 580 1584 so I can run the third monitor.

I paid 500 for the new 1584 about 2 1/2 years ago at the very end of its cycle, and 6 weeks
later, the 600 series came out. I was ticked off that I paid full price for a old technology.
Now you go on amazon or a few other places and they want 722 bucks for a new 1584, and I just dont get it ???? They were only 500 new, so what gives with these selfish bastards ? Anyway, Mine starting giving me artifacts only while playing bf3 and the game would crash. I sent the card back to EVGA and they sent me a brand new one and then told me nothing was wrong with my other card. Turns out the bios in my MB was not giving my GPU enough voltage to do its job. Using EVGA precision X I just upped it from
1.01 to 1.025 and Ive never had a crash again. Im so close to having my surround 2d system and it sucks to see so many of these cards costing so much used. This card was so nice as it was new in the bag.

what_the_fuck_am_I_reading.png

They have 0 buys as a buyer, so I cant help wonder if no one else bids and this guy
doesnt actually buy it, does the buyer have to offer it to me at the 230 dollars I bid for the first bid before the other guy came around ?

heck, My 580 1584 is only about 3 months old and I would sell it for 330 bucks
to get a 670 4 gig card and then just buy another card for my SLI.

I bought the Bridge connector and three new monitors and a three monitor mount and now
the only thing holding me back is the 580 1584 so I can run the third monitor.

I paid 500 for the new 1584 about 2 1/2 years ago at the very end of its cycle, and 6 weeks
later, the 600 series came out. I was ticked off that I paid full price for a old technology.
Now you go on amazon or a few other places and they want 722 bucks for a new 1584, and I just dont get it ???? They were only 500 new, so what gives with these selfish bastards ? Anyway, Mine starting giving me artifacts only while playing bf3 and the game would crash. I sent the card back to EVGA and they sent me a brand new one and then told me nothing was wrong with my other card. Turns out the bios in my MB was not giving my GPU enough voltage to do its job. Using EVGA precision X I just upped it from
1.01 to 1.025 and Ive never had a crash again. Im so close to having my surround 2d system and it sucks to see so many of these cards costing so much used. This card was so nice as it was new in the bag.

If the other bidder does not pay, he can offer it to you as a second chance offer, and your bid will be whatever it was before the other person outbid you, which it not necessarily your high bid..

he is under no obligation to sell it to you at any price if the other person does not pay , he can simply relist it

However,from where I sit that bidding looks suspicious..... .but that's just me

If the other bidder does not pay, he can offer it to you as a second chance offer, and your bid will be whatever it was before the other person outbid you, which it not necessarily your high bid..

he is under no obligation to sell it to you at any price if the other person does not pay , he can simply relist it

However,from where I sit that bidding looks suspicious..... .but that's just me

As the person who posted the auction, I can say I have had several inquiries on this card in my messages on eBay. I know of two people who have contacted me that are very interested in this card and one said he was willing to go $325+ if he had to - so supicious it is not - its an auction, people bid and knock out the lower bidder, just the way things work.

An object is worth that with which one is willing to pay for it.

If someone wants to bid to $350, as the seller I am happy to sell it to them for that. And those cards were NOT $500 new. Maybe the 2G cards - but keep in mind this is the 3G GTX 580. I think I gave closer to $599 per card.

I don't know, but I never trusted stock photos. User-submitted pictures usually make me feel more warm and fuzzy.

I have no reason to mislead anyone or cause feelings of uncertainty in my auctions

This should explain why a stock photo was used - it is kind of hard to get pictures of a card I am selling as "still sealed and ready to turn right around and ship right back out".

Feeling all warm and fuzzy yet?

warmnfuzzy001.png

warmnfuzzy002.png

warmnfuzzy003.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back