FS: EVGA 7900GT CO w/Zalman VF900 attached

Astral Abyss

2[H]4U
SOLD

Original EVGA 7900 GT CO w/ Zalman VF900 + ramsinks attached, stock overclocked at 500/1500. Runs absolutely silent with Zalman VF900 and just a small amount of case airflow. I run it at 520/1550 in my Antec P180.

Purchased in April, has worked flawlessly ever since. Mostly used to play World of Warcraft. I've re-tested it in rthdribl and 3DMark "Deep Freeze" with no issues, just to be sure.

I will also include the original box, accessories, and original heatsink.

The Zalman VF900 wiring is sleeved in black. (see pics below)

Prefer paypal (can accept credit cards). US only. Will ship USPS Priority.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

By the way... maybe a plus... maybe a minus to you, but.... on the Zalman VF900 I modified the wiring by removing the connector between the heatsink and the FanMate by soldering the wires together and heatshinking them, then sleeved it. The wire running from the FanMate to the 3pin power adapter is sleeved as well and I carefully folded the wiring inside the sleeve so that it could be easily lengthened if needed (although it would have to be resleeved afterwards)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PICS: (I appologize for my poor picture taking skills)

IMG_0493.jpg

IMG_0494.jpg

IMG_0495.jpg

You should try a Zalman cooler on the GTOs. Should decrease temp 10-15 degrees C. Zalman works great on the GTOs.

Sold. Thanks for the bumps guys. Mucho appreciated.

I think I replied to everyone's PMs.

black_bishop, just fyi, but nope it's not thermally controlled. In fact, I turned the fan all the way down and still got incredibly good temps. about 39C idle, 50-53C load. That's with a 120mm low RPM fan pulling air into the case and blowing across it. Thought I'd mention it just in case you decide to add a Zalman to your video card.

Back