FS:DROID X great condition - Sidewinder X8 mouse - More....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doubl3KiLL

2[H]4U
MAKE ME AN OFFER, LOOKING TO GET MOST OF THIS GONE. ANY OFFER WILL BE ENTERTAINED

My closet, she is too full. Please to you help make it not so full, and to help make my wallet full at same time.

First off, I accept the following forms of payment: PayPal.

My heat is under Doubl3KiLL

For the most part prices are "OBO", I'm not in a huge rush to sell, but I don't necessarily want this stuff around anymore.

I will ship everything via USPS Priority mail. Shipping is included unless stated otherwise (usually if the item is heavy or awkward). Items listed with "AS-IS" are just that. Normally I will only list items "as-is" when I have no way of testing them, and am selling them cheaply, or because I know there is something wrong with them, and have clearly stated that. I will not accept returns on these items.

I will be deleting things as I sell them.

Microsoft Wireless Keyboard 3000 - $25 shipped

Used for about a month, still in very good condition. Will include the keyboard and original packaging.

DSC_0932.jpg

Discgear Selector 120HD - $70 shipped

Basically brand new. You load the CDs/DVD's/Blu-rays/coasters in, you can write down the name with the corresponding location on the automatic slide out list drawer. When its closed you move a slider the the number disc you want, press the button and it opens with your disc held in the top area. Pretty awesome unit to be honest, but I haven't used it much.

DSC_0934.jpg

DSC_0936.jpg

A video showcasing how it works:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oKqxH9TmYZI

Crossfire BMF1000D Class D monoblock amplifier - $50 PLUS ACTUAL SHIPPING >AS-IS<

"The BMF1000D is a single-channel class D subwoofer amplifier with power ratings of 250 watts into 4 ohms, 500 watts into 2 ohms, and 1000 watts into 1 ohm. Features include a variable low pass crossover, preamp outputs with internal 2-way crossover, variable subsonic filter, a wired remote level control, and an internal bridging module that allows two amps to drive a single load in a bridged configuration."

I dont really have the means to test this, but I hooked it up and it did not SEEM to power on, but there isn't much in the way of lights or anything on it. It worked last time I checked, but that was about a year or more ago.

DSC_0933.jpg

Any questions feel free to PM me.

Last edited:
I'm interested in the Incredible, but I don't have the cash. I don't see any place that you say no trade. So trades in addition to cash or no?

Bump for one the best Class D amps of it's day...Did you check the fuses on it? That is a killer price for an amp that retailed over $700....

Yea the fuses seem fine, thats why Im selling as-is. I have no way of knowing if it actually does work, but also no way of telling if it doesnt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back