FS: DIR-825, Sidewinder X6, Wireless KB 3000 must go!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doubl3KiLL

2[H]4U
I accept Amazon Payment (prefered) or NON CC PAYPAL

Items are shipped USPS and prices include shipping. Mainly just looking for trades right now.

HEAT

MICROSOFT SIDEWINDER X6 KEYBOARD $35 SHIPPED

Comes in retail box. Great condition. Some minor usage signs. The "S" key has, for some reason or another, worn prematurely. No other key has any issues what so ever, but the S key must have had some faulty coating on it or something. Either that or I run away too much in games :(

untitled%20shoot-1403.jpg

untitled%20shoot-1402.jpg

untitled%20shoot-1405.jpg

THANKS FOR CHECKING MY STUFF OUT!

Last edited:
All I can think of is what I listed really. Water cooling parts (really Im looking for most things, 360 rad, 120 rad, pump, 1366 CPU block, 580 block) a high-ish end sound card, Razer BlackWidow Ultimate.

Id be willing to push in a bit of money also to get things. Also I would love more than anything in the world to trade for a 30" monitor, just throwing that out there is there is someone feeling really generous. I'll pay for shipping.

Like I said in the OP I'm really open to seeing lists of fun stuff. Unfortunately getting my lifelong wish of having a cutting edge computer has shut the door on super fun trading on the [H], so Im mostly interested in the secondary things, like peripherals and getting into water cooling.

Hmmm, wondering if you would just sell for $$... didn't see a price, so thought I'd ask.

Bump regardless.

Sorry friend I forgot to remove sound card from my list, I got one from a buddy of mine yesterday and I should be set. Thanks though!

List updated and bump

nice keys....I'd feel like Darth Vad-r at the helm of the death star...I wish I had the coin...bump...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back