FS: Core i7 920 D0 4.5 GHz

breadman

Gawd
Up for sale is a core i7 920. It is a D0 SLBEJ. Chip was LinX stable for over 20 passes at 4515 MHz at 1.35v/1.25vtt. I ran it daily at 4.0 for a little over 3 months before pulling it to upgrade.

4F3795A8328B48AB80FAD568B2BEDBCC.jpg

Picture above shows 10 passes on LinX passed and Prime loaded to give idea of temps with a TRUE.

Chip comes in original box with stock cooler. No guarantee of oc results, but you should be able to get it there if you have the know how.

Price is $215 OBO.

Your screenshot tells a different story about the chip than what you said in the OP.
1.411v not 1.35v.

evgas are notorious for wacky voltage pushes...I believe he is saying 1.35 in the bios - if the vdroop is set to min or med it can push the voltage up on stress..

3845 is a batch notorious for OCing very well. Looks to be a nice chip with good temps. Probably 1.35v with vdroop on

Last edited:
Bump for great OC and temps... I have the same chip and sitting @ 4.2 on my H50 cooler. sure I could hit 4.5... I have but my board (vreg) gets really hot

Your screenshot tells a different story about the chip than what you said in the OP.
1.411v not 1.35v.

Thanks for your wonderfully insightful post. :rolleyes: Do you think I did not notice this?

The voltages were read with a multimeter and were just north of the 1.35 setting that was in the bios with no vdroop. IIRC, it was about 1.358 to 1.361 depending on the iteration of prime/linx.

Thanks everyone else for their comments. Back to the top.

Are there any HT-on results?

That is definitely one of the better CPU's available.

If you look closely, this is with HT off. Check out the number of threads in Prime95 above.

If you look closely, this is with HT off. Check out the number of threads in Prime95 above.

Ya you could just look at the CPU-z and see that it says Cores 4 and Threads 4 in the bottom right.

I run HT on but really I have tested it and it isn't noticeable to have it on or off at these high clocks.

Still a great CPU imo, best of luck with the sell.

What cooler were you running?
And what results did you get with HT on?

Yeah, HT is off. I have never run with HT on as 4 cores have been enough for me. Plus it adds additional heat for really no benefit from what I could tell in the game I play, BC2.

The cooler I was running was a TRUE with push pull scythe 120mm fans.

All PMs have been replied to up to the most recent offer.

Back