FS: Bioshock Infinite, Tomb Raider, Crysis 3,Blood Dragon, BF3, 32gb Micro Sd UHS

Deus Falsus

Limp Gawd
Greetings, I have some Game keys for sale that I never got around to activating.

AVAILABLE

FC3 Blood Dragon $5 AVAILABLE (Uplay)

Additionally have a Cisco valet router m10. Used it for about a month, never had any drops, has a refurbished sticker on it but it never had any issues. This is the version that can run on DDWRT, some newer ones can't. I'll throw in a cisco valet usb wireless adapter. $30 shipped

SOLD

Bioshock Infinite $17 SOLD (steam)
Tomb Raider $17 SOLD (steam)
Crysis 3 $15 SOLD (origin)
Battlefield 3 for PC (Vanilla) $5 SOLD (origin)
Bioshock 1 $2 SOLD (steam)

I also have a Sandisk 32gb Micro sd Card UHS 1/class10 Retail sealed (SDSDQUA-032G-A11A) $20 SOLD

Non CC paypal or amazon accepted. Pm with any questions or for multiple key discounts. Thanks for looking.

heatware 45-0-0

Last edited:
There appears to be some issue with PM's. Normally I respond to messages almost immediately, unless I'm on the road. Based on the input of a user, it appears I may not have received his message. So if you PM me and I don't respond in a timely manner, please don't hesitate to try again or inquire here in the thread.

Have a great and safe Holiday weekend all!

ygpm

EDIT: Apparently, you didn't get it, as you were online at the time of the PM. So, anyways, I'd like to offer you $30 for Crysis 3 and the 32G micro-sd card.

Last edited:
ygpm

EDIT: Apparently, you didn't get it, as you were online at the time of the PM. So, anyways, I'd like to offer you $30 for Crysis 3 and the 32G micro-sd card.

:) Thanks for the offer, check your inbox. Yeah sometimes I log into my phone but go driving and forget to log out, so it may show me with an online status.

The person who said I didn't get his messages actually just told me he confused me with someone else so I guess there's nothing wrong with pm's.

Back