FS: BenQ BL2400PT 24" MVA LCD

Ryun

Limp Gawd
Here is some background on me:

I do not have a heat account as I've just heard about it recently, but I have sold a few things on the techreport forums under the alias Ryhadar.

I'm looking to sell my BenQ BL2400PT that I purchased a couple of months ago. I love how the screen looks (both the aesthetics and the screen). However, I've discovered that the benefits a *VA monitor brings doesn't fit well into my usage.

It's got no LED ripple, and still has close to a 3 year warranty on it (I purchased this from Canada, and BenQ Canada offers a 3 year warranty on this LCD if purchased in North America). The stand is awesome, it comes with an unpowered 4-port USB hub, the AG coating is light, and it's DisplayPort compatible.

Here's a link to the BL2400PU on BenQ's site: http://www.benq.com/product/monitor/bl2400pt/

There are 2 dead/lazy pixels on the monitor. They're stuck on a grayish color. I didn't see them myself until the about a month later, but in the interest of full disclosure, I wanted to share. Here are some pictures. The third one shows approximately where they are on the screen with the red circles.

I've also uploaded some other pictures as well..

I would like $230 for the monitor, stand, and the USB cable that came with it. I'll throw in shipping for free if you live in the contiguous US.

I'll accept only non-credit card PayPal or Amazon Payments.

Last edited:
Back