FS: Backplanes, HBAs, Mobo, Chassis + more

feffrey

Gawd
Been a while since I've updated this thread.
After a recent homelab refresh of my SAN, I have some parts FS

I don't have a heatware, however this is my ebay account feffreyfeffers on eBay

Everything is working pull, I grantee it is not DOA. No other warranties though.
I accept cash, Amazon Payments, paypal, and certified bank checks. No personal checks will be accepted.

Shipping will be UPS. I can discount for buying multiple things. PM me with what you want and your ZIP and I'll calculate shipping
I am in central IL, if you would like to pick it up instead.

I included a link to the description of the item if you need more information.

Adaptec 71605Q with AFM-700 Flash Vault and 4x SFF-8643 to 4x sata breakout cables
Adaptec - Adaptec RAID 71605Q with maxCache 3.0
jmv8zs.jpg

$700

3x SuperMicro SAT2-MV8
Super Micro Computer, Inc. - Products | Accessories | Add-on Cards | AOC-SAT2-MV8
yGsXK1.jpg

$15 each or $40 for all 3

Intel PRO/1000 PT Dual port
Intel® PRO/1000 PT Dual Port Server Adapter
6tO7Fc.jpg

$15

2x Intel PRO/1000 PT Quad port
Intel® PRO/1000 PT Quad Port Server Adapter
0y7C6B.jpg

$25 each or $40 for both

Nortel / Avaya Baystack 5520-48t-pwr
NLE1vJ.jpg

$50

Last edited:
Ooh, that RAID card looks cool. I wonder if you could RAID some of the 2.5" Intel 750's on it. Way out of my budget anyways...

Edit: Isn't this being sold on Newegg for half the price: Adaptec Series 7 2274500-R 71605ESinglePCI-Express 3.0 x8 Low Profile SATA / SAS RAID Controller Card - Newegg.com or is it different?

Close, but not exact. The 71605E doesn't come with the cache vault (BBU) and isn't licensed for the MAXCache 3 for SSD Cache. Same base card, just this one comes with all the bells and whistles out of the box. :)

interested in Nortel / Avaya Baystack 5520-48t-pwr Zip = 48015

whats the POE+ power budget? watt?

interested in Nortel / Avaya Baystack 5520-48t-pwr Zip = 48015

whats the POE+ power budget? watt?

Not POE+ unfortunately, only POE. A POE+ device will either not power up, or power up, then drop off when it doesn't get enough power. Used it with a couple Ubiquity AC units and as soon as a 5ghz client would connect the APs would reboot due to not getting enough power.

Back