Motherboard sold.

Corsair Special Edition White Graphite 600T
Newegg Link
$130 SHIPPED CONUS / $100 Picked up in RI

bNGzZwL.jpg

a1XLISr.jpg

Qfqitbn.jpg

FxS3vLS.jpg

The case is about 6 months old, just swapped to mATX. The outside is in great condition. There may be a minor scuff here or there from occasional wear and tear, but when wiping it down nothing jumped out. I don't have the original box, but it will come with the case and the mesh window if you want that instead of the plexi one. Has all the bay covers, internal drive trays, backplate covers, etc... Really just looks like a beautiful brand new case.

A few mods I did to the case. I cut out the plastic part of the top mesh part to make it more clean (compare my top photo to this to see what I mean). I'm very anti cables that I don't need, so I did cut off the heaphone/microphone plug in that goes into the motherboard. As well as the front USB 3.0 cable. It was the kind that routed out of the case and had to plug into a USB port on the back IO panel. Hate that, so I cut it off. The 4x USB 2.0 ones that go into the motherboard headers are still there and work, as well as the 4 channel fanspeed controller. The 2x USB header cables as well as the LED cables are all sleeved in MDPCX sleeving.

Anyway, heat is linked up top. Payment via Amazon Payment (preferred) or PayPal. For the case, I'm in RI and don't mind meeting someone somewhere close if they want to pick it up and save some money.

Last edited:
Cases are the harder things to sell due to shipping. Im interested but not for that price.

Back