FS: ASUS A8V Revision 2 & AMD64 3000+ Socket 939 Winchester

Status
Not open for further replies.

ilal2ielli

Gawd
As the title says I have an ASUS A8V Revision 2 and Socket 939 3000+ for sale. Both items were purchased from Monarch Computer two months ago, but I have recently upgraded to an MSI K8N Neo2 Platinum and 3200+. The motherboard is in perfect condition with a few of the accessories used, but still in working order. The CPU is OEM with no warranty left, but in perfect working order and does 2.5Ghz Prime95 and SuperPi stable at 1.55v. There is a slight chip in the center of the heatspreader of the CPU, but nothing that some Arctic Silver or any other thermal grease wouldn't fix. I am looking to sell them together for $225 shipping included. They will both be guaranteed to be working and if not can be returned for a refund.

I am PayPal verified and can accept any type of PayPal payment as that is my preferred method of payment. I will ship first for those with good feedback using USPS (Insured and Delivery Confirmation)

Email: [email protected]
Heatware: http://heatware.com/eval.php?id=33707
Ebay Feedback: http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback&userid=ilal2ielli&item=-1&frompage=222

Would you mind posting pics? Especially concerning the "chip" on the heatspreader...

I'd love to, but my digital camera's zoom isn't strong enough to show it. The chip is about as long as the thickness of a .5mm mechanical pencil. That's about as much information as I can tell you since my camera cannot properly show the chip. I assure you though, that the CPU works 100% and I will refund you your money if you feel any qualms about it. But to note, someone else has already PM'd me regarding the CPU, so if he falls through and you wish to get the combo or the CPU then you'll be next in line.

terry said:
haha my bad but bumP!

rofflin
lol.gif

All PM's answered, waiting on replies. If anyone else is still interested, shoot me a PM.

Thanks!

Edit: Sold.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back