FS: Alienware AW3418DW, Austin TX (Local Only)

trick_m0nkey

Supreme [H]ardness
For sale is my Alienware AW3418DW ultrawide monitor.

I am selling this monitor mainly because I've decided that ultra-wide resolution is just not for me (just too much issues with certain games, particularly older ones), and I just picked up an Acer XB323U that checks all the boxes that I was looking for in a replacement display.

Nothing wrong with this monitor. I've kept it mounted on my home office desk for the lifetime I've purchased it, and I've unmounted it and put it back on its snap on stand. I've gamed on it at 100hz for its lifetime as I didn't want to push the monitor too hard. It still has one year left on the warranty, which I've screenshotted for the attached Imgur album.

LOCAL ONLY. I'm in North Austin TX, and I'm willing to meet a serious buyer at a location that's a reasonable driving distance (As far north as Temple or far south as San Marcos) that works for both of us. Shipping monitors, particularly one of this size is very expensive and I don't have any "hook ups" for USPS/Fed Ex/UPS. If you really, really want this monitor shipped, then you must be willing to assume full cost of shipping.

I'm an experienced trader and please refer to my Heatware and feedback.

Price: $620

Timestamp:

Album:

Last edited:
Back