FS: 3x Dell U2412M 1920x1200 IPS Monitors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simonzi

Limp Gawd
Dell U2412M
Newegg Link
$235 (each) SHIPPED CONUS

I'm getting rid of my eyefinity setup, and going with a single 27" 2560x1440 monitor. So, all 3 of my beloved Dell monitors have to go.

Here's an album of images
. All 3 for a verification photo, then each one individually. Powered off, with my normal desktop background, an all white background, and an all black background.

The monitors are still in a like new condition. There isn't a single stuck\dead\bright pixel anywhere on any of them. No real backlight bleed or dark\light spots. No scratches marks on the screen, etc... These really are some of the best 24" monitors I've used.

They are about 1 year old, and still have about 2 years on the Dell warranty. All 3 are A02 revision.

Will be shipped out in their original boxes, with all original documentation and cords. They will ship out through FedEx ground. Heatware is under Simonzi. Payment through PayPal or Amazon Payments (preferred).

I'm in RI, so if you're local, they can be picked up for $210 cash. Which is what I'd prefer, but the chances of finding someone local are slim. They are listed in other places, but will keep this updated as quick as possible.

If you have any questions or requests for a specific picture, just let me know. Thanks :)

Bump. If anyone interested in all 3, PM your zip code and I'll see what I can do with the price, depending on where they have to ship to...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back