FS: 3 Mechanical Keyboards

trick_m0nkey

Supreme [H]ardness
Album: Imgur: The most awesome images on the InternetImgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

Reviews/Feedback for trick_m0nkey | HeatWare.com

Das Keyboard: Model DASKPROMS1-CO. Has Mx-Blues. Should note that the 4 key on numpad and the , key both need to be pushed pretty hard to function, please be aware of that. Otherwise a fine keyboard that served me well for a couple of years. As is, no box.

$40 shipped [SOLD]

Thermaltake Poseidon Z: Model KB-PIZ, LED Blue and MX-Blues. In almost perfect condition, I only used it for a few months. Unfortunitely I don't have the box that it came with, but it will be shipped with care.

$70 shipped

Corsair K60 Vengeance: CH-9000004-NA, MX-Reds, I bought this when it came out. It is a fantastic keyboard, I just moved on from Reds. A bit dusty but it's otherwise still in great condition, the brushed aluminum makes it a very sturdy keyboard. Comes as is, orginal box is long gone.

$90 shipped SOLD

I'm willing to consider reasonable offers, especially if you buy more than one at a time ;)

Last edited:
I'll do $30 shipped on the das, due to the labor required to disassemble and replace the defective switches. Lemme know

Back