FS: 20-to-24 pin PSU adapter cable, with FREE A8N-E!

Kevlarman

[H]ard|Gawd
S O L D

Yes folks, I am selling a never-used 20-to-24pin PSU adapter cable, and as a bonus, I will throw in a brand new ASUS A8N-E motherboard (I use the SLI version)!

I have a heatware account under the name Kevlarman, but I don't have anything in there yet (leave me something good!). I do however, have loads of great eBay feedback under the same username

Price is $100 shipped via USPS Priority. Insurance optional, but recommended.

I will not ship first, nor accept any trades.

Thanks for looking!

Pics:
http://jul4.imghost.us/lmfatu.jpg

http://jul4.imghost.us/ifeiyn.jpg

I guess an innovative way of catching people's attention. The seller is trying to sell the MB for $100 so essentially the adapter goes with the MB for $100

magnuspah said:
I guess an innovative way of catching people's attention. The seller is trying to sell the MB for $100 so essentially the adapter goes with the MB for $100

I actually found that funny, so my bump.

Para

nice advertising, i was confused for a second, thought he got it the other way around.

Exactly folks!

I got this mobo at the AMD tech tour, but since I can't resell the motherboard, I am selling an uneeded PSU adapter cable, and I'm throwing the mobo in as a bonus.
:)

will you pricematch the adaptor? Pricewatch has it for a lot cheaper.

Otherwise this is a rip off

Sorry, but no.

I like selling doodads for through the roof rates, just to see who will buy them.
:D

Sure, I don't mind shipping to Canada. Shipping might be a bit more expensive (maybe $5 more).

Just make sure you have a Paypal verified address or can get a postal money order or something.

Thanks!

AnimEva said:
will you pricematch the adaptor? Pricewatch has it for a lot cheaper.

Otherwise this is a rip off
haha, hopefully the mods take this as a joke ;P

(if confused, read the stickies)

how about selling a molex connector with free 3200 venice for $120
:D

bump for you

Too late, I already got rid of the 3200+ Venice (gave it to my GF). :D

Thanks for the bump!

Back