Fry's 4th of July Sales

Status
Not open for further replies.
AMD Phenom™ II X6 1055T & MSI 880GMA-E45 Motherboard Bundle Combo is HOT for $219.99-$20 MIR. Lucky for people who has frys near them:(

Got the Samsung blu ray drive for 69.99. It's a retail version and comes with power dvd 8.

I picked up the EVGA GTS 250 512MB for $50AR and EVGA 9600GSO 768MB for $20AR.

Got a Biostar 1156 H55 mATX MB and I3-530 for $114.99 :)

I'm going to go into a coma trying to resist this. :mad:

Let us know how you like the mobo! Very interested in overclocking since I can't justify jumping to 1156 with a i3 530 and if it's not running it at lofty 4.0 GHz speeds.

A brick & mortar store July 4th deals makes both Newegg & Tigerdirects July 4th deals look like a joke. Sad day it is. New York City needs a Frys!

Stinking Fry's......these deals are just so 2/3 of the country can be tormented by deals we can't get.

Phenom II X2 555 (ad says Athlon but I bet it's a typo) plus some Biostar 870 board for 99.99 and $10 rebate today to add to the mix.

Can we please ban Fry's threads? It's inhumane to the rest of us.

lol, you're warned in the title if you don't want to see the deals.

Oh how I wish there was a Fry's in Oklahoma City. Seeing these threads make it almost unbearable as the closest one is in Dallas, three hours away.

any thoughts on that 2T hitachi? after all the steam sales imma need a buttload of space to backup games.

I could definitely go for one too. Though the nearest fry's is like 10 miles away for me.

I regret passing up the I7/930/P4T deal a couple months or so ago.

The one I wish was near me is a MC. I love their CPU deals, but B&M only.

Oh, and Neener, Neener, Neener, I live only 5 minutes away from the Fry's in Vegas. If it wasn't for the fact that it is hard to get into and has crappy parking, I would be in there all the time.

any thoughts on that 2T hitachi? after all the steam sales imma need a buttload of space to backup games.

Good drive from everything I have read. Not the greatest at any one particular thing but for the price it is a really good deal. I was about to grab one but I figure when Vail comes out for my new WHS upgrade, these prices should be more common.

As for a Steam game drive, you should be happy.

The one I wish was near me is a MC. I love their CPU deals, but B&M only.

Oh, and Neener, Neener, Neener, I live only 5 minutes away from the Fry's in Vegas. If it wasn't for the fact that it is hard to get into and has crappy parking, I would be in there all the time.

lol I have an MC 30 mins away from me as well. Right now its the Memory prices that get me. However if a combo deal comes in for the i7's I would definitely not mind buying the memory.

I work at fry's...on my lunch right now so I'm at home...HATE IT...sell pieces = no commission. Since we're also commission only now, it's BS...=*(...

But yea..good for you guys =P..lolz..

I'm going to go into a coma trying to resist this. :mad:

Let us know how you like the mobo! Very interested in overclocking since I can't justify jumping to 1156 with a i3 530 and if it's not running it at lofty 4.0 GHz speeds.

Do it man, especially if you can get that price. Almost all i3 do at least 4.0Ghz. And if you do stuff to tax the system, the difference is definitely noticeable from 775. Clock for clock, as well as widespread thanks to the HT :D

You can always drop in an i7 860 later.

I jumped on this deal. :D:D:D:D

Holy crap. I didn't see that. I am on the fence with an i7 build but with saving in the ballpark of $140 for a combo like this, I am having a hard time selling the i7 1366 build to myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back