Free: Supermicro 818-14 super server, 4x Opteron 6128, 128GB RAM, must pickup

Status
Not open for further replies.

lassiterb

[H]ard|DCer of the Month - June 2009
Free: Supermicro 818-14 super server, 4x Opteron 6128, 128GB RAM, 1U rack server
This server is left over from folding days that have long passed. It has sat in the rack unused for quite a while, just powered it up and verified its fully functional. Its free if anyone wants it but I am NOT shipping it. You would have to be willing to come get it from the 36330 zip code area.
Offering to the [H]orde first, will likely get scrapped if there are no takers.

Last edited:
Free: Supermicro 818-14 super server, 4x Opteron 6128, 128GB RAM
This server is left over from folding days that have long passed. It has sat in the rack unused for quite a while, just powered it up and verified its fully functional. Its free if anyone wants it but I am NOT shipping it. You would have to be willing to come get it from the 36330 zip code area.
Offering to the [H]orde first, will likely get scrapped if there are no takers.
I wish my electricity rate in Kali is like 10 cents/kWhr, lol.

Anyway, nice offering for those wanting to get into DC and merry christmas.

Way to far to drive for me and the power draw on those for the output would be horrible unless someone just wanted a really loud space heater. I was lucky enough to sell my last G34 rig back during the last crypto boom. I think I still have a matching pair of chips in my pile somewhere.

Last chance, if no takers its going to the scrap metal recycler soon. Available to anyone, doesn't even have to be a member of the {H}orde, tell a friend if you think they might be interested.

No takers, adding to the pile of metal scrap to take to the recycler.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back