Fortnite Is PC Exclusive Epic Game

What ever happend to showing off an Unreal Engine with an Unreal game?

I guess it was just a wasted thought process expecting something even remotely coherent from Cliff B. ( Other than, "Zombies are really popular right now....Lets make Zombies /drool.)

Why not just cut to the chase and make Zombiedragonvampirewerewolves......

Yes the elements demo they showed earlier doesn't actually exist because it's all a mere figment of our imaginations and in reality they have already drawn out everything there is to suckle from their brand new engine. Shows over, we've reached the pinnacle for UE4.

Seriously, there's more to a GAME engine than it just looking good in static screenshots.

You dont know anything more about what the game engine can do then us. People are commenting on graphics because thats the only thing that can be commented on at this time. If you are going to show a demo of a pc exclusive, "next gen", "high end pc", on a brand new game engine, it better be impressive graphically. This demo(and the elemental demo) both failed this test to my eyes.

It was a poor attempt at a joke. I thought the new GoW game looked a bit like L4D2 versus mode.

Ah I see, yeah, it does remind me a little. I've only played the first Gears game.....None of the others were put on PC...are they any good?

This announcement makes me feel like bruce willis character when he's talking to billy bob thorton's character and says, that's it, that;s best you boys in nasa could come up with.

Seriously this is lame, this is supposed to be the showcase PC game for unreal engine 4, how seriously lame can you get.

Epic's first game on the PC since Unreal Tournament 3 (Gears of War ported by PCF, Bulletstorm developed by PCF), and Bleszinski's first since UT2004. It has been a while between drinks...

Seriously this is lame, this is supposed to be the showcase PC game for unreal engine 4, how seriously lame can you get.
I agree, I think we pc gamers have just been trolled hard. This shit looks like one of those indy games on steam you see for like $4.

So... its been 11 months since the last post in this thread.

No news? Whats happening with this game? it looked sort of interesting.

So... its been 11 months since the last post in this thread.

No news? Whats happening with this game? it looked sort of interesting.

Cliffy B, Rod Fergusson and Mike Capps all left.

I'd be surprised if this is even still in development.

I hate cartoony tf2 and borderlands type graphics, anyway I know someone at epic and they have said it is still being released.

LAME.

Give us a true Unreal Tournament game! Like 99/2k4 but with NextGen Graphics.

Why is it so hard to listen to your fans?!:mad:

I am sure the engine will look great and be very capable but I agree that this game does not seem to do a good job showing us that.

It's not hard to listen, but they should be able to do what they want... you don't "own" them :rolleyes:

They are able to do what they want. Unfortunately, what they want usually kinda sucks these days.

Why did they make this game into Candyland that looks like it could run on the Wii...I mean wtf, are they purposely trying to tank sales to tell us pc'ers told ya so?

Back