For some reason, my Play button is getting 2 inputs for every one push.

RangerXML

Supreme [H]ardness
Really annoying and I can't seem to isolate the problem. Only started these past couple of months, but now it seems I can't use the play button on my desktop. I have a Logitech G15 and a G930, a Lenovo Mini Wireless Keyboard and a Microsoft Ergo 3000 keyboard and all the media play buttons seem to be doing the same thing. This also effects all my media players, from Windows Media Player (which I use for my music), Media Player Classic (for movies) and iTunes (just for testing, hate iTunes). Any advice would be of great help.

On a side note, I've found solution using google for this issue effecting older Logitech software, but the solutions are out dated and don't work anymore, not to mention its not just isolated to Logitech products.

Problem solved, turned out to be because there were two keyboard drivers installed, Microsoft IntelleType and Logitech Gaming Software. Since I only use the Ergo 3000 when I write papers I removed those drivers and new the play button works fine, just sorta came to me today while I was bored sitting here that that might be the case. When I'm bored for some reason I do audits of what is installed on my PC and what the current issues are. With all the drivers out there and programs, there is always something wrong or some kind of conflict.

Back